“Great”

Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Platanias
Price range: US$2 - US$58
Cuisines: Greek, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Variety of snacks, pizzas, burgers, breakfasts. Variety of fresh juices and fresh smoothies. Coffees, special coffees, beers, wines, cognac and variety of all around the world spirits. More than 100 cocktails and long drinks More than 30 Single Malt whiskies and a big variety of blended whiskies. Open daily from 8:00 until 03:00
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I often go here for my lunch it's a great place. The food is gorgeous reasonably priced. The staff r very helpful and friendly. I love the atmosphere. I always have hot chocolate when I visit I love the hot chocolate. I.ve also had the strawberry milkshake aswell there really nice.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Incontro is a very stylish cafe bar on the main road through Platanias. Perfect stop off after a long day on the beach. Can highly recommend the cocktails, ice cream and beer. So nice, we decided to return for breakfast,and so pleased that we did. Very good quality fruit salad, omelette and Cretan breakfast. The best in the area.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We had a greek coffee and an iced capuccino. The staff are very kind we got a water and some local sweet. And they knew the sweetener opposite of other most of greek cafe. :)

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Had a great breakfast espresso here. Modern style place with outdoor street patio and air conditioned large inner area. Clean and nice.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Good service, nice prices. We tend to eat our breakfast / lunch here instead of the hotell buffé that usally is mediocre at best.

Never tried their drinks or being here durning the night tho'. But for breakfast and lunch i can strongly recommend it.