Golden Rose(Kolymbari)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$123
Blue Dome Hotel(Platanias)
US$184
Sonio Beach Apartments(Platanias)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$144
US$241
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$291/night.

US$217
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$283/night.

US$333
US$300
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstayed here for a weekthe main streetperfect locationpool barold villageenjoyed our staydimitriplantanias
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel may times.
Great atmosphere, very central but still quiet.
The rooms are new, and good cleaning.
Authentic breakfast - its a "must try".
I can recommend it to both familys, couples and singles.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank John S
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Amaryllis hotel for the second time and I love this hotel. The bathrooms have been renovated since last year and look great. Lovely atmosphere, good service and food. I will return next year!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Yvonne T
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Most of the previous reviews cover the main points. Perfect location, great staff and near some great restaurants and the beach.
The rooms are excellent and the hotel has
A nice bar area and pool. We really enjoyed our stay, thanks.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Avisius
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I stayed here with my husband, baby daughter and brother and sister in law in May. The hotel is a small family run place in a fantastic location. Close to both the main strip and the old town. The owner Dimitris is very friendly and couldn't do anymore to help us. The rooms have been recently renovated and are lovely. They are very clean and the maid was in every day (except Sunday). The pool bar sells drinks and snacks and is great. The pool and pool area are slightly small but it was more than ample for our needs and did have a baby pool which was great. The local area has lots of food and drink options and is also good for families. I would highly recommend this place and hope to return!

Room Tip: 1 bedroom apartment was a great size for myself, husband and baby. Would highly recommend.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank barrett87
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a week. I had an apartment by myself. Newly renovated, fresh, quiet and well working aircon and good cleaning. The owner, dimitris, were to find in the pool bar every day and were really friendly and service minded.

The hotel have a nice pool with sun chairs and the pool bar is open as long as it doesn't rain.

It's REALLY close to the main street but you don't hear the traffic or music or anything.

It's also near the square with the bus stop and 5-10min walk to the beach.

I recommend this place and would stay here again if I visited Platanias

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo