We stayed for 6 nights, the location was good, right next to the beach and it also includes a swimming pool which was very convenient in case of windy days. There's a mini market next to it in case you need to buy anything.
Breakfast was good and the staff was always friendly.
Things we didn't like? Wifi didn't work half of the time. All in all I would come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Indigo Mare hotel-apartments complex lies on the most beautiful part of the golden sand of Platanias beach. It offers hospitality, comfort and serenity giving the unique opportunity to relax right next to the sea.Indigo Mare is one of the most famous complexes in Platanias village. It is 15 minutes drive from Chania town. The airport is 30 minutes drive away and the port of Souda in 20 minutes, both through national road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Indigo Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indigo Mare Hotel Platanias
- Indigo Mare Platanias, Crete