Infinity Suites - Dana Villas & Suites
Ersi Villas(Firostefani)(Great Value!)
US$92
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Stefani Suites(Firostefani)
US$190
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$294/night.

US$498
US$466
Hotel Mylos(Firostefani)(Great Value!)
US$137
Agali Houses(Firostefani)
US$341
US$307
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$361/night.

Ira Hotel & Spa(Firostefani)(Great Value!)
US$317
US$306
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$383/night.

Villa Maria Damigou(Firostefani)(Great Value!)
US$185
Agoda.com
US$350
Priceline
Cliff Side Suites(Firostefani)
US$397
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$474/night.

Homeric Poems(Firostefani)
US$1,514
US$1,363
1,119 results
All reviewssteam roomthe cliffwedding plannercave poolhoneymoon villaamazing viewstraditional suitefamily suitecarry our bagsthe breakfast areavip suiteoff seasonstreet levelfew stepstravel agentthe entire staffwalk up
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This was the second time we have stayed at Dana Villas, once ten years ago and again for my daughter's wedding at Dana Villas in August of this year. It is unquestionably one of the best views on the island, but really feel that some of the rooms in Dana Villas are starting to look a little tired and rundown (particularly the room rates). I believe there are renovations pending. Staff were helpful and friendly and we couldn't fault the wedding organisation. The Porters (who also seemed to be general maintenance and anything else that needed doing !) were brilliant and extremely obliging.

Room Tip: If you don't like stairs, would suggest trying for a room closer to the Reception area
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

My niece and I booked the double studio for our last night in Santorini to celebrate our stay on this beautiful island, and to fulfil a bucket list item of mine - to watch a sunset over the caldera with uninterrupted views. Tick!

We're still pinching ourselves from the most amazing 24 hours' stay we have had since setting out on our travels together. There are not enough superlatives to describe this magical venue.

Our studio was very roomy, with a balcony off the bedroom, a small lounge area with a day bed and a kitchenette. Separate bathroom and toilet. Its location was on its own, at the end of a hallway, right at the bottom of the resort. We loved that because it felt like we were the only ones there.

We bought some antipasto and other snacks from the mini-mart at the top of the stairs and watched the sun go down from our balcony. A complimentary bottle of wine and baklava was delivered to our door just before sunset - a perfect and very kind way to help us celebrate. Blissful and absolutely perfect evening in every way.

It was very hard to leave and I wish we'd booked our room for more than one night. We will be back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank FWaterland
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We had a VIP room which was nice and spacious but not renovated. The view was amazing an overall we were happy with the room. The steps were harder than I thought in the heat. It was good exercise but I am 60 and I wouldn't stay there again if I am ever back in Santorini. Overall happy with our stay and location.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2017

We travelled as two couples. Once we arrived & the taxi parked on a busy road, we waited for a couple of porters and didn't realise they were going to carry all our suitcases, each guy carried 2 large cases and a carry on bag. Amazing! We had no idea that once we climbed the stairs our mind would be blown with the most amazing views looking across the Caldera. Just glorious!!
Many steps down to the entrance of Dana Villas reception area and we were booked in by lovely, friendly staff who showed us to our room and explained everything.
We stayed in the 'Superior Villa' , which was absolutely lovely.
Our friends had the Infinity pool off the Master Bedroom downstairs and our bedroom formed part of the loft/ mezzanine area which had a wonderful private balcony area complete with lounge and sunbathing area.
Downstairs we had a lounge & separate dining area with another private terrace . Both bedrooms had lovely ensuites .
Our villa was serviced daily and we can't speak highly enough of the staff, especially Maria, Olga, Ben and Claude. Everyone was so very helpful and knowledgeable.
Beautiful breakfasts were served down on a lower level terrace/ patio area....probably about 180-200 steps down.
We spent time checking out Fira and Oia but we reckon that we had the perfect spot in (Firostefani) Dana Villas to go back to and relax with a wine and a dip in the pool.
Don't let the stairs/ steps put you off because they lead to the most exhilarating panoramic views.
Make this place a must on your next trip to Santorini...I know we'll all be back!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travelholics2017
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Came with my wife on our honeymoon and spent an amazing weekend at the Dana villas! The resort is as picturesque as it could be and had one of the best views on the Caldera combined with a great convenient location in close proximity to many restaurants and a small walk to the town of Fira.
     The staff were extremely hospitable and very knowledgeable. My wife and I came during the off season, which I recommend for people looking for a quite trip to the island, in February and the staff gave us great suggestions in the realm of places to eat and activities to enjoy. One day my wife and I went a hike from Oia to Scarrow's rock, around 10km+, and they were kind enough to offer us sandwiches packaged to go for lunch.
      Christina the receptionist/sub-manager was one of my favorite people I met on the Island. By far one of the most accommodating, understanding and patient people I've met in my travels. Had the great pleasure to meet the manager and owner by chance and they were both extremely welcoming and personable people.
      These folks really know what they are doing and absolutely take to heart the impression you leave with. I would definitely recommend this resort, not just for the gorgeous rooms, priceless sunset views, and amazing accommodations, but for the quality of people that work at this facility. Character of this caliber is hard to come by today and is something I truly treasure. Thank you again Dana villas and all the staff for giving me and my wife an unforgettable experience! We wouldn't have wanted it any other way!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple