Homeric Poems(Firostefani)
US$465
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$690/night.

Mill Houses Elegant Suites(Firostefani)(Great Value!)
US$515
US$441
US$874
US$844
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments(Firostefani)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$253
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$296/night.

US$502
US$488
Sun Rocks Hotel(Firostefani)
Ikastikies(Firostefani)
Belvedere Santorini(Firostefani)
1,139 results
All reviewssteam roomthe cliffcave poolwedding planneramazing weddinghoneymoon villaamazing viewstraditional suitethe breakfast areafamily suitecarry our bagsvip suiteoff seasonfew stepsstreet leveltravel agentwalk up
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

WOW! it was my 1st time to Santorini. So i had high expectations. It Dana Villas and the staff we engaged with certainly met all. I mean i don't miss the 200 odd steps to the top but was i glad when Yannis and Ben carried my luggage to the Top. I was told to go to Oia for sunset. But we had the perfect view from the pool area and our room (111). A hugh compliment to Maria in the pool area for making sure all our needs were met. Her smile, her hugs and her professionalism is what i didn't get on 28 days in Europe prior to Santorini. Also Frankie and Claude for keeping us entertained while we we're enjoying our lazy days by the Pool. My countdown is on for a return.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank MaryannBaldacchino
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Had a wonderful time at the Dana Villa. The staff is so friendly and helpful. They were more than happy to accommodate and assist us. Our sweet was fantastic! Our private pool was heated which was fantastic for a midnight swim. I would definitely go back again and strongly encourage everyone I know to spend the money to indulge on this hotel as it is worth it.

Room Tip: Invest for the private ensuite pool.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This was the second time we have stayed at Dana Villas, once ten years ago and again for my daughter's wedding at Dana Villas in August of this year. It is unquestionably one of the best views on the island, but really feel that some of the rooms in Dana Villas are starting to look a little tired and rundown (particularly the room rates). I believe there are renovations pending. Staff were helpful and friendly and we couldn't fault the wedding organisation. The Porters (who also seemed to be general maintenance and anything else that needed doing !) were brilliant and extremely obliging.

Room Tip: If you don't like stairs, would suggest trying for a room closer to the Reception area
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

My niece and I booked the double studio for our last night in Santorini to celebrate our stay on this beautiful island, and to fulfil a bucket list item of mine - to watch a sunset over the caldera with uninterrupted views. Tick!

We're still pinching ourselves from the most amazing 24 hours' stay we have had since setting out on our travels together. There are not enough superlatives to describe this magical venue.

Our studio was very roomy, with a balcony off the bedroom, a small lounge area with a day bed and a kitchenette. Separate bathroom and toilet. Its location was on its own, at the end of a hallway, right at the bottom of the resort. We loved that because it felt like we were the only ones there.

We bought some antipasto and other snacks from the mini-mart at the top of the stairs and watched the sun go down from our balcony. A complimentary bottle of wine and baklava was delivered to our door just before sunset - a perfect and very kind way to help us celebrate. Blissful and absolutely perfect evening in every way.

It was very hard to leave and I wish we'd booked our room for more than one night. We will be back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank FWaterland
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We had a VIP room which was nice and spacious but not renovated. The view was amazing an overall we were happy with the room. The steps were harder than I thought in the heat. It was good exercise but I am 60 and I wouldn't stay there again if I am ever back in Santorini. Overall happy with our stay and location.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple