“Disappointing”
Review of Zannes Studios

Zannes Studios
Zannes Studios
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I was supposed to stay here for my entrie 1-week stay in Santorini, but after two nights I've had enough. The beds were terrible hard and squeeky. I hardly slept. There were lack of warm water and the toilet were running like crazy. The manager offered no solution other than showing me which tap to turn for hot water!

At the oppside the room was really clean and it was close to the beach.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights. It is located at Perissa, where the most beautiful beach is in Santorini is found. Zannes is only 2min walk to the beach. Maria and her father the owners (I believe) and caretakers of the place are very lovely and helpful. Our room was bigger than expected. The air-conditioning was amazing. Considering it is currently summer time, it definitely served us well. The only downside during our stay was the water pressure in the shower. Everything else was great.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

We spent 6 nights at the cute little hotel located super close to the beach & restaurants

First thing you notice when you get to your room is how much effort & pride they put into keeping the rooms clean & tidy.

Our hostess Maria was very nice.She was great with recommendations on things to do around the Island or local foods to try .
She even went and bought us a great little traditional greek dessert for us to try which i thought was very sweet & thoughful of her.

Its a very nice relaxing hotel...feels like home.
I highly recommend Zannes Studios.You will love it just as much as we have.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

Stayed there for a little three day vacation before going to a different island. The check-in ended at 10pm, but our flight got in at 1am. The owner stayed up to welcome us and gave us the keys and some water. He was very friendly and told us a few good spots to eat. The hotel and room were clean and the staff very friendly. I would defiantly stay there again. Perfect place if you are traveling on a budget.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2014

I've been living there for a week. Maria and his husband (the owners) are always ready to help you! The location is great to get to the sea(which is the best I have seen in Santorini) and also to get a local transport! Everyday you'll have a woman cleaning your room and each three days you'll be given new towels and sheets.
I recommend Zannes Studios to people looking for relax.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple