US$284
US$211
Zacosta Villa Hotel(Rhodes Town)
US$226
  • Breakfast included
Casa Antica(Rhodes Town)(Great Value!)
US$131
Camelot hotel(Rhodes Town)
US$121
US$116
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$181
US$161
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Nikos Takis Fashion Hotel(Rhodes Town)
US$163
US$158
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$122
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

All reviewsbudget stayroof gardenair conditioningrooms are cleannice balconyhotel is locatedrhodessea
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Hotel is exactly what we expected and what we paid for. It has good location although it is on the west side. It is 10-15 minutes far from Eli beach and Casino Rodos, and it is 5-8 minutes far from one of the entrance to the old town (Gate D' Amboise). Room is spacious, we were at second flor, looking to some trees. It is cleaned every day. However, it is a bit fuggy and I don't like balcony because it is very easy to jump or crawl from one balcony to another. Also, I think that WiFi should be free in the lobby, currently you can only pay to have it in your room. Staff is very friendly and helpful. On our last night stay, we even got a bottle of wine as a gift from hotel manager. Very nice gesture...

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2016

We stayed the second time in this hotel. We were on the way from Rhodos to Kos Island, so we were here just for one night.
The location of the hotel is great if you arrive from the airport, it is right at the stop of the airport bus. It is an easy reach to the harbour also, few minutes by taxi.
The hotel is nice, comfortable, the room was clean and big with large balcony (we had a corner room). The shower is extremly small.
Great location if you arrive from the airport and you leave next morning to go to the harbour.

Room Tip: Take a corner room looking at the seaside at a higher floor! Nice view.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BerylBudapest
Reviewed 21 September 2016

This would be a valued price hotel, suitable for those on a budget. It is not a luxury hotel.

Although the rooms are somewhat modern, the one I had was small. One good feature of the room was five power outlets to charge electronics - better than any other hotel I have stayed in.

TV programs were only Greek, with the occasional English or Turkish movie shown with subtitles.

The beach is only about 100 meters from the hotel, but this beach had strong winds for most of our stay but was nice and clean.

The breakfast buffet (included in our price but not all) was nice but simple.

A great feature is that the seven floor roof is set up as a lounge and is great for reading or watching the sunset -- it is above the neighboring buildings.

To me the greatest feature of this hotel was the service -- the front desk was manned 24/7 and the staff was very helpful on advising places to go. There was a bar open round the clock that would deliver to the roof or rooms.

Room Tip: Blocked an all sides, but perhaps front would be better. Rooms may vary in size.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Larry W
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Big room+air con+TV+balcony+ensuite+nice swimming pool+a very friendly, helpful staff who will answer all of your questions. Christina was very helpful to me. Very short walk to Psaropoula beach. Many restaurant choices within short walking distance.

Room Tip: I thing any room will be good and a good value
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Ok, so I have been to Rhodos and other islands in Greece several times the last years. I know what to expect. And frankly I does not expect much from reasonably cheap hotels on the islands, thats just how it is there.

But Parthenon is in its own league.

First, the good:
-Cheap
-Good location. Close to beach, close to party street if that is what fancy you, and maybe 10min the old Town
-Good wifi coverage, and decent speed most of the time. You did have to pay for it. 10€ for a whole week. Not that bad.
-The staff is friendly
-AC in the room

So, the ugly:
-I was put on the first floor. I have never been to a hotel with less noise cancelling ever (because of this hotel I`ll have to retract my statement of a hotell in Cologne a few years ago, that until now had that record). I heard everything, when someone walked in the halway I felt it was an herd of animals ready to crush down the door. I was warned of this after reading reviews, so I had with me earplugs to sleep. And by god I needed them.

-The cleaning.....You got clean sheets and towels each day (just had to remove some hair from the cleaning staff from them first). I found socks in my room from an earlier stayer that was not removed. The sink, mirrors and toilet was not cleaned. And when looking at all the grime in the toliet I could see that this was not something that had been cleand properly in a looong time.

Parthenon has a quite decent roofgarden that has some sun shading and a lot of wind. Which is perfect for the hot weather in the summer. The problem was that the pillows there was not cleaned. So you could see sweat/water stains from long ago.

I`m pretty sure I got several of my bug bites from this place. Nothing serious, but in no way encouraging to go back to.

The phrase "you get what you pay for" comes to mind.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo