“Great Chicken Burger ”

Cuisines: Greek, International, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Really lovely place we ate here a few times during our weeks holiday.

Staff are very friendly and you get a 10% discount for any re-visit.

We had our 6month with us and they were very accomodating with an in-chair high chair so hw joined us at the table.

We had chicken burger and it was lovely.

Definatly worth a visit

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Visited a few times nice staff and prices reasonable also ate here food was good. Again well worth a visit .

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

After reading the fantastic reviews on here I had to visit. Luna bar is a 20 minute walk from my hotel. I had the chicken schnitzel with fries. And a large glass of wine. The service was quick but not pushy. I felt I could have stayed as long as I liked. The food was freshly cooked and delicious. The wine was stronger than expected! And resulted in a two hour afternoon nap!! I would say the only downside is the lack of a view, as it's on the main road through Ixia.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Popped in here for a lunchtime Gyros, good food and cheap.
Lots of screens if you want some footie on your holidays

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Loved it here. They serve about 14 beers on draft, including cider. All at a reasonable price. The food here is also amazing and huge portions. They offer a wide range if food from snacks to evening meals. We ate here quite a few times and always had a delicious meal. The staff here were the best. Always had a smile for you and time for a chat to find out about your day. I loved this bar and all the staff here. Plus the Stella was on offer for €3! What's not to love! Thanks guys :)