“Great bar meals”

Cuisines: Greek, International, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

The Lunar Bar is a great place to relax after a day in the sun.
They have a fantastic range of beers and ciders on draught and bottled.
At night George looked after after us at the bar and Hannah looked after food service.
I have visited the bar on many occasions whilst in Rhodes and I always feel welcome in there.
They now have Flat screen tv's in every corner to enhance any sporting event that you want to view while having a chilled out beer.
Steve and his family own the bar and they are lovely hosts.
Danny.

2  Thank Danny N

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We popped in here for a couple of drinks one evening earlier this week when staying at Avra Beach hotel just down the road. The young lady who served us was very friendly.

The atmosphere was nice but a little quiet though it is now tailing into off season.

I had two (very!) large glasses of wine and my boyfriend had two large bottles of magners, the bill came to €14 which is very good value in my book.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Really lovely place we ate here a few times during our weeks holiday.

Staff are very friendly and you get a 10% discount for any re-visit.

We had our 6month with us and they were very accomodating with an in-chair high chair so hw joined us at the table.

We had chicken burger and it was lovely.

Definatly worth a visit

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Visited a few times nice staff and prices reasonable also ate here food was good. Again well worth a visit .

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

After reading the fantastic reviews on here I had to visit. Luna bar is a 20 minute walk from my hotel. I had the chicken schnitzel with fries. And a large glass of wine. The service was quick but not pushy. I felt I could have stayed as long as I liked. The food was freshly cooked and delicious. The wine was stronger than expected! And resulted in a two hour afternoon nap!! I would say the only downside is the lack of a view, as it's on the main road through Ixia.