“once again in this Hotel”

Aquarium View Hotel
Ranked #60 of 126 Hotels in Rhodes Town
Reviewed 20 August 2015

Me and my family we decided once again to visit Rhodes...this magnificent place. In our last visit we stayed at this Hotel and we were 100% satisfied...so..here we are again.
I have to mention once again that this Hotel is situated in the best area of the island. In the front side...beach...in the back side also beach...down town reachable within 5-10 minutes walk. Staff polite and helpfull, breakfast good,rooms clean and wi fi signal ok. The hotel has renovated and i believe for the money somebody gives is more than ok. I read other visitors suggestions about this Hotel complaining for this and that., i believe they are over reacting. From my side i haven t faced up to now any problem. For what you pay the prices are more than reasonable.

Room Tip: Rooms in the front face the beautifull Aegean sea.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
AQUARIUMVIEWHOTEL, Διευθυντής Πωλήσεων at Aquarium View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2015

Dear Guest,
First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Aquarium View hotel once again and for taking the time to post your review. We would also like to thank you for mentioning the suggestions of other visitors, you make us feel very proud of our achievements so far.
We are very glad that you were 100% satisfied at your last two stays with us and that you enjoyed all the aspects of the hotel.
As you noticed we have started a partial renovation of the hotel in order to meliorate both our facilities and service, and this is our way to say thank you to our lovely guests.
We are looking forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

I ate at aquarium view in Rhodes friday 7.8.2015. I ordered a ceasar salad, and explained that I had celiac and could not have croutons in the salad. After we waited way too long for both the drinks and the food, I received the salad, and started eating. I noticed that the salad had one crouton in it, and i took it out of the salad. I found the crouton at the bottom of the plate, therefor it seems like they forgot themselves and did not take my allergy serious enough to make me a new salad. Later that evening, I got horrible cramps in my stomach due to this salad.
I was there with 5 friends, and my friend had to wait 25 minutes extra after the rest of us had received our food. (The waiter said it would take 5 minutes extra, she had to pay full price, and the waiter did not even apologize)
As if this was not enough, my other friend got the wrong burger.
In total, this experience was not good. The waiter should have given us some discounts, or at least an apology.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mira W

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank for posting your comments about Aquarium Views' Kitchen Bar.
We are very sorry that the service you received was not the expected one.
We would like to mention that we are kind of surprised, but we will make any best possible improvements in order to organize it more.
We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 7 August 2015

This is definitely the most terrifying place I've ever been.Upon arrival in the room I was shocked.The rooms are small and the furniture has taken a minimalist approach and looks scary(I think the pictures explain a lot).

Hygiene in the whole hotel is very bad. Furniture in our room was dirty and full of satins.In the shower we found hair from the previous guests.

We did not have internet in the room, even though we complained to the front desk.

From the room we missing a bottle of champagne .

The only good thing is a good location and views from the balcony.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
We appreciate the fact that you took the time to post your review about our hotel.
We are very sorry that we couldn't meet your expectations and we will take your comments into consideration. As you noticed we have already started a partial renovation at the hotel and we have future plans for the rooms as well.
We are very surprised concerning the hygiene because our cleaning staff is doing great effort to satisfy every guests' needs and they are people working many years in the company and trustworthy.
We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for one week. The reseption were Nice and newly renovated. The staff was Nice and polite. The rooms was not like in the picture. Standard hotellroom, ok for sleep. There was a card we had to put on the bed if we wanted them to charge it. We did this 4 days in a row , but it was never changed. Very nice view to the ocean.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review about Aquarium view hotel on Trip Advisor.
We are very happy that you had a pleasant stay and that you thought our renovated areas are nice.
We are a little bit surprised about your comment concerning the room and that your bed linen was not changed even though you asked for it, as our staff is always trying to do everything that is possible to satisfy our guests.
We hope to see you again at Aquarium View hotel!

Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

This hotel has a great location, beach on one side and restaurants/bars at the other side. It's about 10 mins of walking from the old city and the shopping street. Only downside is the "Thin" walls ;) Breakfast is also a little boring. All in all a great hotell :)

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review about Aquarium View hotel on Trip Advisor.
It is very important for us to know your opinion because it is our goal to fulfill our guests wishes in order to provide satisfactory services.
We will take into consideration your comments about the sound proof and the breakfast and we will try to make the best possible improvements.
We hope to see you again at Aquarium View hotel!