“Our morning spot!”

Ranked #7 of 12 Restaurants in Atrani
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Tipico italian bistrot . Alternativa al classico ristorante dove é possibile mangiare o degustare un calice di vino o bere un bicchiere di birra in tutti i casi con un ampia scelta di vini e di birre classiche ed artigianali . Il bistrot propone un menu di insalatone davvero molto particolari. Da assaggiare la classica caponata in alternativa la caponata di mare.. il servizio al mattino inizia alle 07.00 servendo la classica colazione italiana oppure con un servizio di english breakfast o colazioni continentali .per pranzo o cena oltre alle classiche insalatone é possibile assaggiare alcuni primi piatti tipici italiani o della zona in alternativa una classica pizza . Per il servizio fast food un menu di panini e sandwich e panuozzi tipico del luogo .
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Our family visited Atrani during the summer. Every morning my husband & I would visit Bar Birecto for some coffee and a monster. It was our morning routine before getting the kids ready to explore the day. We also ate lunch and dinner here on occasion. Great little spot to take in the Atrani atmosphere and people watch. Super friendly staff too!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

First of all Atrani is approximately 20 times more relaxed than Amalfi. It's the perfect place for a relaxing drink and also has some nice restaurants if you wish to extend your stay. Using the tunnel from Amalfi it's less than a 10 minute walk.

Bar Birecto is in a lovely square which regularly has some hilarious, if perhaps lacking in pure musical talent, live music. See pictures.

I would highly recommend Bar Birecto for aperitivo. I can't comment on their dinner options but they do a damn good giant bruschetta and generously poured drinks. Service is charming, friendly and classical slow.

1  Thank Tony C
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I have been eating pizza all over Italy ! Hands down my favorite pizza in Italy ! The crust perfect the sauce has so much flavor and the cheese is so fresh ! I can't get enough! Thank you! Don't miss this pizza! Been here twice already!

1  Thank Shawna C
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here one night. I had a spaghetti and meatballs dish, no traditional I know but didn't expect it to taste like it came out of a can. Recommend any other spot in the square before this one.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Went here for coffee and breakfast. The scrambled eggs were done well. The breakfast seemed typical for the area.

1  Thank kbulney