Hotel Le Terrazze(Conca dei Marini)
US$217
US$211
Bed and Breakfast da Claudio(Conca dei Marini)(Great Value!)
  • Beachfront
Monastero Santa Rosa Hotel & Spa(Conca dei Marini)
TripAdvisor
Il Pavone(Conca dei Marini)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Belvedere(Conca dei Marini)
TripAdvisor
Il Saraceno Grand Hotel(Conca dei Marini)
  • Breakfast included
Amalfi Residence(Conca dei Marini)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshis wifemajor townsamalfi coastwithin walking distancefresh orange juiceblue grottoperfect locationbalcony overlooking the seasmall balconyour honeymoonother guestsgood sizefree shuttlethe busritacappuccinolimone
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Rita and her husband have a beautiful place up in the hills at Conca dei Marini, which was a perfect location away from the more touristy areas of the coast. Amazing breakfast that served well for a scandinavian taste! Rita even got gluten free bread for me ❤️.

We stayed in the Mandarin room which was a good size with a nice bathroom and a little balcony overlooking the sea! Upstairs the rooftop jacuzzi was perfect when we were too tired to go down the hill to the beach. A great restaurant and a little shop/supermarket approx. 200 meters away.

Warmly recommending Locanda dei Argumi and Conca dei Marini to anyone visiting the Amalfi coast! Only negative remark was the bad wifi connection, which didn't work everywhere but this wasn't really a problem for us. We were looking to add 3 more relaxing days to our 11 day Italian tour - and that we got from Locanda degli Agrumi. The set-up is overall beautiful and comfortable so we didn't feel like we had to be running up and down the coast all day!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I can not thank Salvatore -the owner and his wife Rita enough. Their hotel is such a nice place to stay. Rooms are beutifully decoreated with balcony and great view and also super clean. Breakfast was delicious with complementary fresh orange juice and real cappucino made by the owners right there. Free parking is great as it is sooooo expensive to park in the Amalfi coast (3-4euros per hour). Just be aware that the parking space is narrow so dont be shy and give the keys to Salvatore. he will do everyhting for you. Another plus is that the hotel is very close to a private beach which offers free shuttle. So you dont need to worry about bus hours, or car parking. We found it very convenient and went to that beach twice. Also a very good and very cheap restaurant is only 2 min walks. I did a lot of hotel research before finding Locanda degli Agrumi but I am glad I did! We visited the entire coast from Positano until Maiori and we still think that Agrumi's location is the best. And both Salvatore and Rita are there from 7am until midnight to help you if you have any questions or need their expertise. Thanks so much! Highly highly recommended!

Room Tip: Room Limone - best as 2 sides of the room were facing the sea. Even the bathroom had sea view. And big balcony!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Salvatore and Rita, our hosts made us feel very much at home and made our trip better than it already was! The rooms were great, breakfast was always a great start to the day and every evening chatting with our hosts made us very comfortable at the Locanda. Salvatore even drove us when we missed our bus without us asking for it! The trip was super, and we recommend this hotel to everyone planning an amalficoast trip.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2017

This accommodation is close enough to Amalfi and Positano to be reached easily, yet attracts no where near the price tag. It is a truly delightful small and intimate B&B with a fantastic view, good breakfasts, and helpful staff.
If you love good food and wine, turn left out the front gate and visit the restaurant Le Bonta Del Capo about 400metres up the road. You will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: Value for money
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim B
Reviewed 29 May 2017

We stayed at this charming location one year ago on our honeymoon and I cannot tell you how much we completely enjoyed the room and the hospitality shown by Salvatore. The Limone was wonderfully appointed with a small balcony that overlooked the crystal blue waters of the Mediterranean. The b&b itself is nestled in a small, quaint town hundreds of feet above sea level making the views absolutely amazing.

We arrived by taxi from the boat dock and apparently our driver was not familiar with Locanda so we passed it before actually locating it. The drive way was on an incline but unlike some reviews we read before we booked this, we did not have any problems navigating it with our large (wheeled) luggage.

When we arrived, we were greeted by the absolutely AMAZING patio. There is an orange tree that has been trained to cover it and not only is it stunning visually, you can literally reach up and grab an orange.

Salvatore greeted us and assisted us with getting our luggage upstairs to our room. There is a small elevator which was very handy since we had quite a bit of luggage. Salvatore was a wonderful host. Having just gotten married, he really tickled me by referring to me as "Mrs." each time he saw me.

The room was beautifully appointed. There was a desk, a mini fridge, bathroom, queen sized bed...but the BEST thing about this room was the private terrace that overlooked the water. I still dream about that view one year later. We would open the doors and let the Mediterranean breeze just wash over us as we watched the ships navigate back an forth. Evenings after adventures and dinner were perfectly celebrated with some grappa on our terrace.

Mornings at Locanda were my favorite! Breakfast is nothing short of AMAZING! It is served buffet style on dishes made by local artists. I know it seems like a fairly small detail to remember, but it was indicative of the attention to detail at Locanda. Each day there were fresh pastries, a variety of proteins (meats, cheeses, eggs), fruits all beautifully presented and topped off with what I can only describe as the finest cappuccino I have ever enjoyed. Breakfast was enjoyed on the beautiful patio with the other guests. We never left hungry.

Salvatore was a great help with our transportation needs as well. From this location we would catch a taxi to Amalfi where we enjoyed excursions to Capri and the Blue Grotto and spent a day in Amalfi. We also explored Conca de Marini (the small town where Locanda is located) on foot. I would only recommend that trip if you are an avid mountain hiker. My husband and I enjoy mountain hiking and the unbelievable number of stairs on the hike was a serious challenge for me at times. However the pizza down at the shoreline was delicious and well worth the hike.

There are restaurants near Locanda that proved handy for dinner when our travels returned us in time. They were a short walk down the road.

If you are looking for a quiet, well appointed, relaxing b&b on the Mediterranean, this is your place. We would go explore and return to our oasis nestled in the side of the mountain overlooking the water.

Thank you Salvatore for making our honeymoon stay perfect! Sorry it took so long for us to write this review!

Room Tip: Trust Salvatore. We explained our trip and what type of room we would like and our room was PERFECT.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple