“Great Pizza & Service!”

Trattoria Pizzeria La Piazza da Nino
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

On a morning hike we stopped into this adorable little pizzeria. First we were greeted by the nicest people.

We ordered orange juice (which was freshly squeezed and delicious) and a bottle of prosecco to make mimosas. The second time we went (yes we went several times) the lovely lady mixed it for us in a pitcher.

The pizzas were absolutely delicious! They were so huge that we took them home and reheated them for late night snacks! We also tried the pasta and other snacks on our several visits. All fresh and delicious!

We followed with the most smooth espresso we have ever had.

It's tiny. Cozy. Delicious and overall wonderful!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Nino is a great chef and his special pizza is the best thing I have ever tasted. You can argue, but for me the "what is the best pizza in the world?" question now has a definitive answer and it is the Nino's Special pizza at Pizzeria Da Nino! Thanks a lot for the friendly atmosphere and the unforgettable food, Nino. Grazie mille, Nino! Non vedo l'ora di gustare la pizza la prossima volta! :)

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Nice place. Fried calamari was very good. Fresh. Pizza was good too. Pasta with sausage and zucchini? Nothing special. I recomend mix of vegetables. Price? Food plus wine: 55 euro (2 adults and 2 kids)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

We went her because it was the closest reccomended by our hotel that accepted a credit card. The owner was very helpful, with better English than my Italian. I would expect simple dishes with fresh ingredients that are done very, very, well. I had their Santorini Pizza and my wife had a pasta dish she liked very much. We would come back here again if we find ourselves hungry by the hotel. Only -1 is for the flies but after a couple days here, I think that is just common in all of Conica.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

What a cracking little cafe. Nino so welcoming and friendly. Nothing too much trouble.Lovely pizza and a great friendly welcoming place.