The Ziba Hotel & Spa(Peschiera del Garda)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$229
US$200
Hotels.com
Hotel Dori(Peschiera del Garda)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$154
US$149
Hotels.com
Albergo Ristorante Papa(Peschiera del Garda)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$95
Hotels.com
Hotel Garden(Peschiera del Garda)
US$150
US$145
Il Punto Rooms & Breakfast(Peschiera del Garda)
US$138
Massoni Bed & Breakfast(Peschiera del Garda)
US$168
Sweet Life(Peschiera del Garda)
US$217
Enjoy Garda Hotel(Peschiera del Garda)
Book now, pay at stay
US$486
Hotel Puccini(Peschiera del Garda)
Hotels.com
Meet Gardalake Hostel(Peschiera del Garda)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2015

Clean, well kept and reasonably priced, modern looking hotel, on the main road between Peschiera del Garda and Sirmione.

With free parking, free wifi and buffet breakfast, a reasonably priced bar service, and recently refurbished rooms, with brand new television in the room and a nice balcony, it was definetely a nice stay.

I found the saff to be friendly and helpful - I reccomend it!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank MickSound
Reviewed 15 August 2015

Stayed with my wife and two children for two nights. Very enjoyable , Room and hotel were very clean. All staff were very helpfull and polite. Cannot fault in any way. if you are travelling to peschiera by train phone ahead and the hotel will pick you up at the station and transfer you 10 euros, well worth it. Hotel is situated on a main road but you cannot hear any traffic noise, also just a 5 minute walk to the lake. we would deffinately go back.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2015

Stayed a week here just home this week. I loved everything about this hotel. The location in San Benedetto is just outside Peschiera centre. Walking distance which I did in the 39 degree heat! There are lots of very nice restaurants near by and the beach area is a lovely walk . Specially nice as the sun is beginning to set!
The hotel staff every single one of them were patient , kind , and helpful and friendly. It cannot have been easy as although I am relatively fluent in French ,no use in Italy. I was also a mature woman holidaying alone as I prefer to do. I think I was perhaps a bit of an oddity for them. The housekeepers I think just two ladies all week were very efficient and friendly and kept my room immaculate. I was lucky enough to have a single room facing the lake and with a balcony. I used the balcony a fair bit but being careful to try and preserve the air conditioning which was going at full pelt all week!
I went to the hotel restaurant twice but didn't really do it justice as they were usually the evenings when I had a busy day and was too tired to walk anymore!
I would strongly recommend this hotel for all good reasons , lovely clean throughout, friendly staff and lovely location

Room Tip: lakeside, you can just see lake in distance
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank happimags
Reviewed 26 April 2015

We stayed here for one night to get some rest. The place is easy to find (okay, it is the era of GPS..) and there is a spacious parking lot.

We arrived quite late, the receptionist was nice and we were offered to a bigger room. Good point! :)

And the breakfast was good, there was bit variety of salty and sweet food as well, we really liked it.

And it is really close to the lake, you just have to walk a few mintues.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dontintoretto
Reviewed 2 April 2015

First impression was cleanliness of the room and entire hotel.It seems it was renewated recently.Personel extremely polite, average wi-fi and breakfast...
Room walls weren't soundproof enough so I had a problem sleeping because at the time excursions from abroad were enjoying their stay.The noise stopped at 2 a.m.Unfortunately, only the security guard was reachable with phone, but he was helpless in resolving the noise.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business