All reviews oyster room jacuzzi bath junior suite oysters the pearl b and b breakfast was delicious local pub perfect hosts top class beautiful house friendly hosts short drive stayed longer a wonderful stay beautiful room star hotel
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We managed to get rooms for this exceptional b n b jeo and Ann could not have been nicer and it was genuinely nice I travel a lot but this bno is by far my favourite so far rooms where immaculate spacious absolutely beautiful in a beautiful location breakfast was amazing I booked the pearl room . my mam and dad stayed in the oyster room whic was absolutely out of this world also can't wait to return to check out the amazing rooms. ye have smart TVs from Jacuzzis to sauna beutiful dinning room and a very warm welcomin
thanks so much jeo and Ann keep up the great work A fantastic place ye have see ye soon.
Lisa and Lee

Room tip: ask for the oyster
Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 30 September 2017

My husband and I spent our first night on our recent trip to Ireland at Dun Ard. We had arrived at Dublin Airport at the ungodly hour of 5 AM and killed time by having a mediocre breakfast at the airport and by driving to Dungarven for lunch. In retrospect, we should have booked 2 nights so that we could have driven straight to Dun Ard, had their amazing breakfast, napped for a few hours and then enjoyed another night and breakfast. We had a lovely sunny room with block-out shades and a bathroom with both a tub and shower--I insist on a bath tub when I book rooms. The bed was very comfortable with superior linens. Dun Ard is outside of Dungarven but an easy drive in if you want to dine there, but Joe and Anne directed us to a fabulous local restaurant close by. Would definitely stay here again!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Dun Ard is out on the peninsula from Dungarvan with an excellent view of the bay and countryside which is very nice. We arrived and wanted advice on dinner the owner called a restaurant and organized a ride for us. He also pointed out some local sites based on our interests ( I love the Clancy Brothers and Liam Clancy's home is literally a couple of hundred meters down the street) And he pointed out a great crystal maker that is maybe a kilometer away that you'd never find unless you knew about it. The room we were in had a jacuzzi tub and a Sauna! i loved the sauna. And the breakfast itself is very well-done! I would love to go back and stay longer!

Room tip: Any are good. The upper room had less amenities but a better view of the harbor
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Spent a night here mid September . High quality bnb . Maybe my 18-19th trip to Eire and I have seen my fair share of accommodations all over the country , and this was one of the best .
Attention to detail , great breakfast, whirlpool.... ahhhh wish I was there tonight .
Ask for the ground floor sweet !
Enjoy !

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Had a lovely two night break in Dún Ard while cycling the Waterford Greenway. Our room was beautiful. Huge bed, sauna and double jacuzzi! Felt like a (very swanky) home away from home! Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Short drive from Dungarvan and all the quality restaurants located there.