“Best Chinese takeaway in Matlock”
Review of China Rose

China Rose
Ranked #8 of 38 Restaurants in Matlock Bath
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Never eaten in but we order from here quite a lot. The food is very good for what you pay. Excellent service. Only downside is if you order delivery over collection it can so,still,es take a while.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

My friends and me had a great meal but the same cannot be said for the wine.
Three of us had dry white, it had a bitter sour taste and mine had a crystal sediments at the bottom of the glass.
We did tell the staff but I'm afraid they wer'nt interested.
So I would not return.

1  Thank lynnefromchester
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I had a lovely evening here last night! Very friendly service! Even got a special paper flower ring and flower made for me by a funny friendly guy (I didn't catch his name!) Had a really pleasant and fun experience here as the food couldn't of been any better it was lush! Crispy beef was actually crispy! 5 stars guys we shall be back asap!!

Reviewed 25 April 2018

This was the only place we could go that served vegan food since the fishpond was closed. It was really nice food and big portions. The service was particularly welcoming and friendly. It's a nice atmosphere inside too.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Fantastic, tasty, flavoursome food, The whole experience was amazing, a great evening, wonderful friendly staff. You must go when in Matlock Bath.
Very, very, very, very good!!!!