“Nice Caffè ”

Add it.
Pausenbrot Cafe
Ranked #53 of 139 Restaurants in Rochester
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Description: Pausenbrot Cafe is based on the Rochester Riverside. We offer freshly ground illy coffee along with our freshly baked bread, pastry and cakes. Our baked products are made with the finest ingredients without industrial additives. We use traditional methods to produce exceptional artisan bread. Motorbikes and Bicycles can easily park in front of the cafe. Please not that the Cafe is closed on the first and last Sunday every month.
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Nice place, nice coffee and interior. A little out of the way but nice and quiet as a result. Friendly service

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

For a few months now I've been going into Pausenbrot almost every day. The atmosphere is welcoming and the food is magnificent! Great for any age to pop along. Pausenbrot also feels very community orientated with the opportunity to have parties, events or workshops there, it feels as though Pausenbrot is more than just a cafe. It's a like a 2nd home!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I've visited this café three times now and have been impressed with it on each occasion.
It is clean and spacious. Tables are spaced out - nice to find a café that hasn't gone down the 'ram in as many tables as possible' route.
The couple who run it have been serving every time I've visited and they are really friendly and welcoming.
Food is tasty and reasonably priced. I've tried their delicious home made soup and bread twice now and can definitely recommend it.
The large, well equipped childrens' area, with toys and books makes this a very family friendly café too!

1  Thank JandMRoch
Reviewed 23 April 2017

What more could you ask for.
Warm welcome, best food, excellent coffee (and I am really fussy).
I wish this cafe was on my doorstep - I would move in.

We held a Creative Business session in this lovely cafe.
I treated my self to a private breakfast before everyone arrived and it just to set me up for the day. The food for our event was really tasty and thoughtfully presented.

We are coming back.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

I've been here a few times meeting friends with our young children.

The cafe is clean, food is freshly made and the owners are delightful.

There is a small play area which as the coffee shop is a big square room - your kids will always be in your site.

I have recommended this place to a few friends now. We especially like this as it's away from the town centre and quiet (for now!)

Only downside is there is no baby change - be great if owners can add that in!