“Lovely evening”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I have been coming here for many years and the food is always good and the staff very pleasant. Jay is a lovely man and always makes me feel really welcome. It can be noisy but that is part and parcel of a successful restaurant.

1  Thank MillieRochester_Kent

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Friendly staff, tasty food at reasonable price. The venue is small and can get crowded and noisy but if you don’t mind that a good restaurant to visit. There is no designated car park but depending on the time of the day one can park close by.

1  Thank Ahmet O
Reviewed 29 October 2017

oh my goodness how can a fine restaurant like this one go down hill so much in a couple of years.... slow so slow food was cold and weird tasting when i last came here it was cracking but now maybe its got too big and too busy..they gave us our money back in the end will not be returning

2  Thank sandra t
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

This is my favourite Indian restaurant, lobe having dinner here today food is always amazing and service is good.

Went out for dinner, a spicy dinner to hopefully encourage our baby out (didn’t work!!) but the food was lovely and the staff were lovely and friendly.

Definitely worth a visit, is popular so might need to book.

1  Thank Sarah A
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We ate upstairs in the posh bit! The food was REALLY good. I couldn't fault it. Mouthwatering choices and nicely innovative without being totally poncey. Most of our party chose fairly contemporary and 'different' dishes. I just fancied a chicken biriani which was excellent. Nice spicy veg curry on the side, perfect rice, succulent and well spiced chicken. We were a big party with lots to talk about and drink! So I didn't mind the long waits between courses. But if you are fussy about that (I never am if the company is good and the food is great when it arrives), or are in a rush, you might consider this a factor. Service is very friendly, good natured and helpful. I think it's a kitchen thing.