“Impressive Merlot & Home Baked Bread”

Platinum Bench Winery
Ranked #10 of 56 things to do in Oliver
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

My adult daughter and I visited this great boutique winery. Loved the Merlot, purchased and opened a bottle while on vacation in Osoyoos. Tasting comes with sections of their home baked breads. We also bought two loaves of bread and a 2018 "Winery Dogs of BC" calendar.
An enjoyable visit!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We had a recommendation to visit this winery and were we ever glad we did. The wine is amazing, a family winery where the owners make wine and bread. The wine tasting is paired with the wonderful bread.Treat yourself to a visit.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

3/5 wine: not bad but nothing special
5/5 bread: seriously good bread
so this place gets an overall 4/5 from me

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

4 different types of bread to pair with wine tasting. They were sold out in the bread but did have some for their wine pairing so I did get to try their bread.Their white wine is on the dry side so it wasn't for me but my husband did like it so bought 2 bottles to add to our collection. I would go back for their bread. They have a nice patio to have a nice picnic with their wine. They have a picnic corner of ingredients to purchase to enjoy their Vineyard. No restaurant though.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Super friendly with low key staff, generous w tasting and top notch artisan bread. Juicy wines, no snobby or grouchy people to deal with. One of my favourite spots in valley so far .