Maharaja Residency Hotel
US$168
LeMeridien.com
US$133
  • Breakfast included
Honeywood Holiday Homes Hotel(Mahabaleshwar)(Great Value!)
US$60
Bella Vista Resort(Mahabaleshwar)
US$125
US$113
Agoda.com
Jeevan Village Resort(Mahabaleshwar)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$47
Agoda.com
West Hill(Mahabaleshwar)(Great Value!)
US$49
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 March 2015

I checked in on a Friday early morning and the hotel team was kind enough to offer me an early check in and a late check out without any extra charge(over a weekend).Overall I found this hotel OK.Considering that you need a room just to sleep.The location is great Right at the start of the market,close to CCD & Dominos.There are no great views.But as I said in Mahabaleshwar,entire day you tend to spend in sightseeing. The service was fine.I was staying with my wife and 10 month old son.They allowed us to use their kitchen to make baby food,which is highly appreciated.The staff is friendly.The only drawback I would say is the cleanliness and the room interiors.Also the hot water runs only for 2 hours.Our stay went very well.Only on our departure,the receptionist offered us a drop to the boarding point of Neeta travels.Its just 1.5km.But the driver charged us Rs100.Which I felt like cheated.Also after checking with fellow people,we got to know that we have been dropped off at a wrong point.Sad but true.

• Stayed: February 2015
10  Thank akshay m
Reviewed 10 October 2014

We stayed for 1 Night in Maharaja...the rooms are spacious and very clean and neat...the room provided to us had large LCD TV....and they even have Hot water service..even the staff are cooperative....

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank mansi m
Reviewed 29 December 2013

1.There The room was not cleaned and maintained by house keeping on regular basis. (Only on were cobweb on all the walls,Fan, cealings etc.,
2.Below the bed there were bedbugs, and on the frame of the head board there were fungus
3.Bedsheet were all stained and in unhygiene conditioned
4.Cealing fans were not cleaned and dead insect were hanging.
5.Flushing of toilets all the water spraying/leaking on the floor

The Reception manager was adamant and mentioned that we should contact Make My trip on any issues or complaints. Since all the rooms were in a similar condition, I and my family refused to check-in

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
13  Thank Subhashchandra R
Reviewed 10 December 2013

The staff is co-operative, service is good. located near the market yet away from the hustle and bustle.

Rooms are well kept, neat and clean. the bathrooms are also clean and neat. Worth the money. Seems recently renovated.

At walking distance from the bus stand.

Room Tip: The room i stayed in is 102 or 103, i dont remember exactly, but photos are attached. it was on ground floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank nileshnaikk7
Reviewed 4 June 2011

We randomly stepped into this hotel in the middle of a narrow Market street, although its facade was not much to look at. We were mistal=ken not ot have a look in the rooms before giving the advance. The rooms and the loo were average; say, we stayed there coz we were falling short of time as two kids were along and were being restless at night. The room service was also ok ok types. Since it was rainy season when we visited mahabaleshwar and quite cold on the hills, yet they provided hot water just for 1 or 2 hours early morning. It was baddd.....coz we felt as if we are in a hostel and not in hotel. Still , majburi ka naam ....u know :) I wish we had reached their early evening and wud have searched even better accomodation. After all this, we dint dare to go to their restaurant, had our food and all outside. The manager inspite of the bad service, managed to heir us a taxi to roam around the places, the temples, the famous points, Panchgani and the Mapro Site. Sooooo, my personal advice to all those travelling to Mahabaleshwar is, do not depend on the spot booking, make your prior bookings after getting through reviews from trip advisor or clear trip etc....so that you dont feel stuck after getting in a hotel and also when thats nt good value for the money you spend. Your mood should not be spoiled after getting at a beautiful place like Mahabaleshwar.

Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family