“Friendly staff”

Uvita Information Center
Ranked #10 of 29 things to do in Uvita
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Tours, Lodging,information, Shuttle, Rent a Car & Adventure in Uvita Area, Mail Service available
Reviewed 4 May 2017

The staff at Uvita Information Center were both friendly and helpful. I arranged a couple of trips from here and they went the extra mile to find us the trip we wanted to do. Muchas gracias

All reviews
"rays"
"waterfall"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 22 April 2017

they know everything and the done steer you wrong - from transfers to tours - even we locals use the service

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Went there because we were told you can get stamps. Not only stamps but rental, trips, buy post cards etc. Right next to the Roadshack!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Sonia was incredible helpful in planning and booking our experiences. If you are staying in or near Uvita, I would suggest a stop here early in your trip. We booked a day trip to Corcovado and a night walk in the Jungle with Sonia's help.