All reviews returning next year private pool views are amazing pineapple whale tail the pacific ocean costa rica henry jessie tub comfort bedroom privacy whales paradise chef villa
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

The Golden Pineapple Villas is an amazing place to step away from the busy city life and just unwind in a gorgeous luxury setting. The resort is immaculate and they have literally thought of every detail.

The Suites (Villa)
Immaculately detailed down to every item being color coordinated. The suites have a king size bed that overlooks the ocean and a plunge pool in every villa. There is also a full kitchenette in each suite with every utensil you could imagine.

The Food
In addition to the in suite kitchen you can choose to cook your own meals, the resort offers a wide variety of chef created meals. They are more than happy to cater to special diets. They do an amazing job with everything and the food is truly amazing.

The Resort
This resort is decorated and appointed with luxury details. The resort is positioned elevated above the Whales Tail in Uvita, Costa Rica. The infinity pool offers amazing views of the Pacific Ocean and you can enjoy cocktails while relaxing poolside.

If you just want to get away from it all and truly relax in a luxury environment, definitely look into a trip to The Golden Pineapple Villas in Uvita.. You will be amazed!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Omg where do I start.... I visited with my family for my birthday, Landed in San Jose airport and got my rental (4x4) to head on to what turned out to be PARADISE (I already knew from the website it would be beautiful) We got in at night probably around 8p and Jesse was right there waiting to direct me on where to park to enter my villa, I didn't have to leave the truck to get someone for help because she was right there to help (love her). My family was seeing the villa for the first time and their reactions were priceless. I stayed in the 2 br villa which comes with a private pool (light in the pool changes colors at night) a grill which has a wine refrigerator so you can keep your wine or champagne chill, all the appliances are state of the art, the bedrooms all have a view of the ocean which is a beauty, the bathrooms are beautiful with waterfall shower and a tub on the outside for that relaxing chill mood. The entire ambience is EVERYTHING, The entire staff were ALWAYS available, The owners Jesse and Henry made the experience worthwhile, Henry had our excursions setup for days ahead (thanks again) Marlon the bartender/waiter was amazing he was extremely warm and helpful with a smile, Karen the waitress was also extremely warm and helpful with a smile. Ivan the chef was superb with the preparation of meals. My entire stay was an AMAZING experience,I'll definitely revisit whenever I go to Costa Rica. Beauty at its finest. Thanks to the entire team at Golden Pineapple Villas A1.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2018

My husband and i spent 2 amazing nights at this wonderful boutique hotel. The views from every room are spectacular, private pools, private terrace, fantastic food, a starlight general pool - stunning, and amazing staff. We can't wait to return. Already planning our next stay there.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wendycamirand
Reviewed 1 May 2018

From the time i got to the resort and having my welcoming mimosa to the clean and spotless rooms our vacation was a total success because of them. I cannot say enough about how much we loved this resort! We didn't have to lift a finger, they arranged our day trips,never let our glasses go empty and the restaurant fulfilled every wish we asked for! From doing all inclusive s to coming to a boutique resort there really is no comparison in the attention to wants and detail! Thank you to all the amazing staff!!!

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Three weeks ago we spent our last three nights of our holiday in Costa Rica in the Golden Pineapple and we are very happy to share our experience with you. As soon as we arrived we walked into the beautiful laid out garden which already showed straight away that we arrived at a very stylish and luxurious place. Marlon welcomed us with a pineapple mimosa and gave us a nice show round of our villa and the property. Were we dreaming? The villa was absolutely stunning and the view of the whale tail from our room, own private terrace and the restaurant / bar area was spectacular. We have travelled quite a bit but never been to a place where we have seen such exceptional eye for detail in every bit of the property. We loved every part of the décor, amenities, green surroundings, view and the offered privacy (we even enjoyed the drive up the hill). Most importantly the staff has been absolutely amazing. Marlon and Karen were the best hosts, very friendly, helpful, always smiling and it was lovely chatting with them in the morning and evenings. The female cook in the morning seriously prepares the best eggs benedict, fruit plates and yoghurt parfaits and dinner in the evening prepared by the male cook was also outstanding. The owners Jessie and Henry were extremely helpful and went the extra mile to exceed all our expectations throughout our stay. It was already an unforgettable stay and experience but it became even more special when my now fiancé proposed on our second night there. The whole team went above and beyond to create the most special and beautiful evening for us and I am seriously grateful for that even more so when I found out that they had to arrange it all in a very short amount of time. Also the spa services they offered in particular the massages are recommended. We did not want to leave and would have loved to stay longer. We will definitely come back, we even still mention almost daily how we would love to go back tomorrow and recommend this unique place to everyone! Thank you to Jessie, Henry and the team for providing us with such a special, memorable and unforgettable experience. You have truly done an amazing job with creating a true bit of paradise in one of the most beautiful locations in Costa Rica.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple