Charming restaurant. The interior is dominated by wood and stone. Fireplace gives an extra cozyness to the restaurant.
We ate six course menu.
- roulade of duck pate with salad and truffles
- creamy soup with the truffles: soup was made with too much cream and was very heavy.
- roasted shrimp with mediterranean vegetables: best dish of the evening.
- orange sorbet with orange liqueur
- veal steak with noodles and the truffles
- pear pie and sorbet
The food itself was good (except soup), but nothing special. Menu cost around 60 EUR. However, when you think that dinner for two cost 120 EUR (without drinks), you want something more.
The staff is very friendly and knows well their job.