This was one of the best experiences that I have had. Whilst the property has a lot of steps to navigate as with most properties in Santorini, our suite was carved into the rock and overlooked the sea and the caldera. The sunset was magical.
The welcome team were excellent at reception, our room was beautiful and full or Arivita organic products to savour. Each evening the turndown service came with a quote from a Greek God of mythology and with a trinket and today's special something. Breakfast was a five course tasting menu and changed daily, although you could practically ask for anything you wanted.
the pool was an infinity pool and always had space for the guests. There was capacity for 48 guests and there were 60 staff members.
Food quality was excellent and the service was faultless. If you want that extra special experience, stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grace Santorini, of Grace Hotels Group, is an exclusive luxury boutique hotel in a spectacular location high on the Caldera. It has been designed to integrate perfectly with its unique environment and offers 180 degrees unobstructed views. From its setting on the exclusive Imerovigli hillside in northwest Santorini, guests can enjoy the famed Aegean sunsets over the Cyclades. This graceful property with its individually styled suites and bedrooms appeals to those seeking the ultimate romantic escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Grace Santorini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Grace Imerovigli
- Hotel Santorini Grace
- Grace Santorini Hotel Imerovigli, Greece