“Unbelievable!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Imerovigli
Anastasis Apartments
Ranked #1 of 51 Hotels in Imerovigli
Reviewed 26 January 2012

It has all been said in the previous reviews. Listen to the staff suggestions, they are always spot on! Don't go anywhere else for sunset, the best view on the island is right here! I have never experienced service this good, and I don't think I ever will again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Bill W
There are newer reviews for Anastasis Apartments

Reviewed 22 January 2012

We stayed here in 2006 to celebrate our 10th anniversary and I always regretted not posting something. You can take my review with a grain of salt given the time that has passed but I'll just offer up that this is a beautiful property with the world's most breathtaking view on the world's most beautiful island (that I have seen), even with all of the tourists. All these years later I still think of it, and I would love to go back if there weren't so many other places I'd like to visit. A photo looking out over the Caldera hangs in our dining room in fact. Despina is a wonderful woman who went out of her way on so many occasions to make our trip special. Don't miss the red beach and the black beach, and sunset in Ia. And to this day, one of the top five meals I've ever had was within a short distance of Anastasis - Vanilia. Miles Davis was playing, this epic fog rolled in like something in a TS Elliot poem, it was magic. Some places have glowing reviews that don't quite pan out when you see it for yourself but this place is really special.

Room Tip: Don't deny yourself a room with the view - just go for it.
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
14  Thank M7C9
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I've traveled a fair bit but have never seen anything as close to the perfect place as this. Stay anywhere else and you're mad.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
23  Thank mattcallanson
Reviewed 23 December 2011

Over 400 excellent reviews, and everyone of them is right, this place is simply amazing and if you go to Santorini this is the MUST STAY place.

My wife and I stayed at the Anastasis Apartments for 4-5 nights in late August 2011, one of our stops in an 8 week holiday through Continental Europe, UK and Ireland. Our stay here coincided with our 30th wedding anniversary.

One of the things we tried to do throughout our holiday was choose places that in themselves were unique, charming or different so that where we were staying contributed to part of the holiday, and Anastasis Apartments certainly lived up to this requirement..

We arrived at Santorini airport and had arranged for a driver to collect us and take us to the apartments, from there our wonderful adventure began and certainly all of the experiences other reviewers had we also experienced. Without wanting to give too much away I won’t cover specifics and also much of what I would say has already been repeated many times over – reading all of the TA reviews will certainly give you a feel of what this place is like.

Despina and the staff were wonderful, and they were committed to making sure every guest was spoilt and made to feel extra special, always with a smile on their face and a charming, warm and engaging personality. In my view it is the people who work there that make this place amazing.

Our room was wonderful, the view simply breathtaking, the facilities awesome, the food incredible – gourmet room service, the afternoon tea on the balcony, the evening glass of white wine whilst watching the sunset from our balcony, it just goes on and on ……

Whilst we had no car and the apartments are located a little away from a nearby town, access to places was not an issue. Near to the apartments are some restaurants, and in many cases either Anastasis apartments or the restaurants would provide free transport. The walk into Fira was maybe 20-30 mins, and was enjoyable – getting to Oia was a bit more tricky but again Despina and her staff were to the rescue. They organised a taxi for us, and we caught a bus back, with a bus stop just outside the complex that was fine (the bus trip itself was an experience but that is another story !!).

Throughout the whole stay we were pampered, a small but classic example was when we would return from our walks along the coastal path, someone would see us coming and be waiting for us at the main gate with an ice cold glass of water – something very simple and minor, but just shows the attention to detail that the staff provide.

There are so many other stories I could mention, but that would spoil some of the surprises !!!. I so wish I was there now !!!

In summary this is a place not to be missed, and we certainly want to go back and stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
42  Thank PR1958
Reviewed 16 December 2011

My wife and I stayed here at the beginning of September for 6 nights in a suite for our honeymoon and there are not enough superlatives to really describe how superb this place really is.

From the warm and friendly arrival to our departure we can honestly say that we have never experienced such attentive service. Destina and all of the staff really made this a time we will never forget.

The rooms are really beautiful, the private veranda and hot tub we had allowed us to enjoy the tranquil sunsets in peace and quiet, away from the crowds you experience elsewhere on the island. The pool area and views were simply breathtaking and you can tell a lot of love and pride has gone in to making this a place of peace and quiet.

The location of the apartments is perfect to explore the rest of the island and with Imerovigli only a short walk away everything needed is close at hand.

We really would recommend this to anyone, it is a dream come true of a destination and the boys make sure your every need is taken care of.

Not much more to say really, you just have to experience it yourself. Amazing.

Room Tip: All looked beautiful but we had a suite which came with a hot tub and a large veranda with sun beds...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
23  Thank Dean001
Also consider these accommodations in or near Imerovigli
1.3 km away
Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel
1.7 km away
1.7 km away
San Antonio Suites
San Antonio Suites
#14 of 51 in Imerovigli

Been to Anastasis Apartments? Share your experiences!