“An unforgettable experience”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Imerovigli
Anastasis Apartments
Ranked #1 of 50 Hotels in Imerovigli
Reviewed 16 August 2017

My husband and I travel often but AA stands out as one of the best experiences we have ever had. It was our honeymoon and we couldn’t have picked a better spot to make it feel more special. From the moment we were picked up at the port, the service was exceptional. We were always greeted with a smile every time we saw any of the staff and they stood on their head to help us out. Breakfast and the afternoon snack were fantastic! Breakfasts were delivered to our room with a lot of options (we could never finish all of the tray despite how much we wanted to). Eating the breakfast on our terrace of the taking in the view was simply an incredible experience. If you are staying around the hotel for the day, you are brought a frappe (a cold Greek coffee drink) mid-morning while you lounge poolside. Every evening, cocktails with a small bite is served before you make your way to your dinner plans.

The hotel always suggested fantastic spots for dinner and even provided transportation to and from the local towns. They handled the reservation process and even got us great tables to admire the sunset.

Each night there was something spectacular planned from sunset drinks to a surprise private spa experience, where they literally kept the spa open just for us, complete with flower petals guiding us to cocktails and dessert. Another night, we got back to our room to find more than just the turndown service, but a candle lit romantic evening set up for me and my husband. There were so many little surprises, unprompted and completely complimentary.

I have never stayed at a hotel and felt so pampered. They truly make their guest’s happiness feel like a top priority. Despina and her whole crew were so kind, accommodating and would even help me brush on my basic pleasantries in Greek :)

The spot itself is perfectly situated to see the sunset behind the caldera with a ton of privacy. Unlike Oia, where you have luxuries but are on top of your neighbor, we felt like we were in complete seclusion. We had a hot tub on our terrace and loungers where we sat and felt like the only two people around. The grounds were impeccably kept and there is a trail right in front that is a nice walk to the adjacent towns (or a more intense trek to bring you to Oia).

We will certainly be coming back and will request one of the suites again!

Room Tip: The two suites are truly incredible but every room has a view!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I haven't stayed at this hotel but my daughter has and she had a wonderful time here on her honeymoon.My wife and I stayed in a town close by and visited the hotel one day with our Grandson.When traveling home I left my new iPhone 6 plus in the airport at Santorini.Having found out that my phone was now at the police station we set about getting it back.My daughter instantly said the people at anastasis apartments will help get to back for us.We contacted them and they jumped through hoops to help even though we hadn't stayed with them.they made several trips to the police station while we were in contact with the consulate in glasgow.They then organized the return of my iPhone to the uk.How wonderful is that when we hadn't even stayed with them.We just want to let the world know that these are the most helpful humans and would recommend anyone considering going here to book you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2017

My wife and I wanted to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary somewhere special. We chose Anastasis Apartments based on the great reviews on trip advisor. Our expectations by far were exceeded due to the exceptional beauty of the place and the outstanding service of the staff. The Anastasis Apartments sit on top of the caldera just outside of Imervogili town. The location provides a more private setting in comparison to some of the other hotels that are on top of one another in the towns. There are a total of ten apartments at the hotel and all face the caldera. We stayed in the Anastasis Villa that is below the hotel in the cliff side. It is a very spacious one-bedroom suite with a large bathroom, kitchen, living room, dining area, Jacuzzi room and a very large private terrace. The views are amazing from this villa. We had breakfast each morning on the terrace except for one morning when it was foggy; it was a great way to start the day. Breakfast is included in the room rate and we were offered something new each day. There is an infinity pool, small spa with an indoor pool and steam room on site. Although there is no restaurant on the premises there are a few restaurants near by and room service is available if you want to dine in.

When we arrived, Despina the General Manager and owner along with Mayra greeted us with a warm welcome. Mayra then gave us a tour of the property and showed us to our room. When we walked from reception out to the pool area that overlooks the caldera and the rest of the island, we were moved by the breathtaking view. Myra along with Katerina booked great restaurants for us the four nights we would spend in Santorini along with scheduling car service to and from the hotel, giving us some Greek lessons and basically taking great care of us. Thank you ladies you truly are great! Thank you to the guys: Spiros, Tassos and Mir who shuttled us around, served us breakfast, attended to pool chairs, served drinks and appetizers while we lounged by the pool or were on the terrace of our villa. What is great about the staff is they respect your privacy yet are very attentive and accommodating when you call on them or they sense you want something. It is truly the staff that elevates Anastasis to grand heights. My wife and I have never been treated so well at any hotel. The Anastasis team truly made us feel like family.

Despina,
We can’t thank you and your team enough for making our 30th wedding anniversary truly memorable and extra special!

We hope to be back very soon.

Room Tip: Any room is great
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pmny
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed almost a week in the Anastasis Villa and had an immaculate experience. Every detail from how breakfast was served to the consistently delightful evenings was exceedingly thoughtful. The team was so pleasant to be around and even handled every aspect our visit to the island. A truly memorable experience.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017

First, my husband and I would like to give our most heartfelt thanks to the beautiful Anastasis team. You made our honeymoon absolute magic, and we will hold you in our hearts until we return! Love, love, love, Jack and Liz.

Reader: I can only echo most of what my fellow reviewers say. The grounds are more beautiful than the look, the rooms more lovely than you can imagine, the staff more attentive, caring, and kind than I ever could have dreamed, the views beyond compare, the food dangerously delicious, and the experience simply magical. I don't want to share too much, because I hope that you have the opportunity to experience Anastasis for yourself, ideally with those you love. Anastasis is more than a stunning, five star hotel: it is an experience that will fill your heart and rejuvenate your soul. We can't say enough wonderful things about this special place. We are counting down the days until we can return again, and we hope you do to!

Room Tip: We loved the rooms on the first floor, right by the pool
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Imerovigli
1.7 km away
Aenaon Villas
Aenaon Villas
#2 of 50 in Imerovigli
1.3 km away
Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel
0.1 km away
1.2 km away
Hotel Katerina's Castle
Hotel Katerina's Castle
#48 of 50 in Imerovigli

Been to Anastasis Apartments? Share your experiences!