Anastasis Apartments
Meli Meli(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$123
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$431
US$418
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$530/night.

Kasimatis Suites(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$404
US$339
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$391/night.

US$495
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$620/night.

Iliovasilema Suites(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$513
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$579/night.

Remezzo Villas(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$282
US$254
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$325/night.

Aqua Luxury Suites(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$408
US$329
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$511/night.

Abyssanto Suites & Spa(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$582
US$357
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$650/night.

US$816
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Pegasus Suites & Spa(Imerovigli)
US$1,045
Cancelon
1,172 results
All reviewssunset drinkswhite suiteour honeymooninfinity poolsuperior apartmenthot tubanywhere in the worldlittle extrasturn down servicewhole teamsteam roomheaven on earthprivate jacuzzilook no furthergreek coffeeevery eveningdinner reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I haven't stayed at this hotel but my daughter has and she had a wonderful time here on her honeymoon.My wife and I stayed in a town close by and visited the hotel one day with our Grandson.When traveling home I left my new iPhone 6 plus in the airport at Santorini.Having found out that my phone was now at the police station we set about getting it back.My daughter instantly said the people at anastasis apartments will help get to back for us.We contacted them and they jumped through hoops to help even though we hadn't stayed with them.they made several trips to the police station while we were in contact with the consulate in glasgow.They then organized the return of my iPhone to the uk.How wonderful is that when we hadn't even stayed with them.We just want to let the world know that these are the most helpful humans and would recommend anyone considering going here to book you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2017

My wife and I wanted to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary somewhere special. We chose Anastasis Apartments based on the great reviews on trip advisor. Our expectations by far were exceeded due to the exceptional beauty of the place and the outstanding service of the staff. The Anastasis Apartments sit on top of the caldera just outside of Imervogili town. The location provides a more private setting in comparison to some of the other hotels that are on top of one another in the towns. There are a total of ten apartments at the hotel and all face the caldera. We stayed in the Anastasis Villa that is below the hotel in the cliff side. It is a very spacious one-bedroom suite with a large bathroom, kitchen, living room, dining area, Jacuzzi room and a very large private terrace. The views are amazing from this villa. We had breakfast each morning on the terrace except for one morning when it was foggy; it was a great way to start the day. Breakfast is included in the room rate and we were offered something new each day. There is an infinity pool, small spa with an indoor pool and steam room on site. Although there is no restaurant on the premises there are a few restaurants near by and room service is available if you want to dine in.

When we arrived, Despina the General Manager and owner along with Mayra greeted us with a warm welcome. Mayra then gave us a tour of the property and showed us to our room. When we walked from reception out to the pool area that overlooks the caldera and the rest of the island, we were moved by the breathtaking view. Myra along with Katerina booked great restaurants for us the four nights we would spend in Santorini along with scheduling car service to and from the hotel, giving us some Greek lessons and basically taking great care of us. Thank you ladies you truly are great! Thank you to the guys: Spiros, Tassos and Mir who shuttled us around, served us breakfast, attended to pool chairs, served drinks and appetizers while we lounged by the pool or were on the terrace of our villa. What is great about the staff is they respect your privacy yet are very attentive and accommodating when you call on them or they sense you want something. It is truly the staff that elevates Anastasis to grand heights. My wife and I have never been treated so well at any hotel. The Anastasis team truly made us feel like family.

Despina,
We can’t thank you and your team enough for making our 30th wedding anniversary truly memorable and extra special!

We hope to be back very soon.

Room Tip: Any room is great
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pmny
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed almost a week in the Anastasis Villa and had an immaculate experience. Every detail from how breakfast was served to the consistently delightful evenings was exceedingly thoughtful. The team was so pleasant to be around and even handled every aspect our visit to the island. A truly memorable experience.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017

First, my husband and I would like to give our most heartfelt thanks to the beautiful Anastasis team. You made our honeymoon absolute magic, and we will hold you in our hearts until we return! Love, love, love, Jack and Liz.

Reader: I can only echo most of what my fellow reviewers say. The grounds are more beautiful than the look, the rooms more lovely than you can imagine, the staff more attentive, caring, and kind than I ever could have dreamed, the views beyond compare, the food dangerously delicious, and the experience simply magical. I don't want to share too much, because I hope that you have the opportunity to experience Anastasis for yourself, ideally with those you love. Anastasis is more than a stunning, five star hotel: it is an experience that will fill your heart and rejuvenate your soul. We can't say enough wonderful things about this special place. We are counting down the days until we can return again, and we hope you do to!

Room Tip: We loved the rooms on the first floor, right by the pool
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Where do I start? This hotel deserves all the praise it is getting and more!!! I could repeat all the wonderful comments that people have written but that is not necessary... just believe it. From the moment we were picked up at the airport to the moment we had to leave Santorini, our stay was EXCELLENT! Our only complaint...we did not stay longer (we stayed 3 nights)! Thank you Despina, Chrissa, Myra, Katrina, Andreas, Spiros, Mir and the entire Anastasis family!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple