“Wow! What a transformation 😊”
Review of Meganos - CLOSED

Meganos
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

The new menu is lovely!! The service was good too. We had the gnocchi, the venison and sea bass and they were all delicious. We'll be back!

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

The chefs are new and very experienced the menu has changed both the chefs have worked at a 2 rossette establishment the prices are very reasonable I would recommend anyone who has been before and had a bad experience to give it another go I guarantee you'll be pleasantly surprised

1  Thank coagsy
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Not the best eating experience we have had. Disappointed with the food and the length of time we had to wait for it after ordering. Didn't even look appetising when it finally arrived.

2  Thank huntygowk
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

Quality of what was served very poor... Which should have been picked up on the amount of food left in plates... The worst meal that a few of us have ever paid for. If it hadn't been a special occasion we would have complained and/or left!

1  Thank Gail P
Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

Once you can cook to a decent standard yourself you always look for better when eating out and excellent service.I took the other half here knowing that it wasn't very good but their isn't many options apart from the excellent Cafe Royal or Del Amitris where we have eaten plenty.I wasn't very busy.We were seated.Not immediately asked for drinks,5mins later the girl returned,I asked I they had red wine?"Yes Merlot" was the answer.What glass sizes?"We do a 75cl or a litre",I said do you mean a glass or a BOTTLE?To which she seemed confused.Anyway off she trot.To my horror the red wine was pulled out of the fridge along with my partners Rose!!!Scandalous to serve chilled red wine.They couldn't of served it at room temperature as the place was FREEZING,people were eating in their outside coats.30mins,wait for basically a butterflied chicken breast drowned in a creamy mushroom sauce(which was nice) and a massive portion of chips.Splat,there it is.If you like cold service,cold red wine and a litre glass this is your place.It's basic food and service.