“A Tuesday Night Visit”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

They were Six in the family party and it was in a Tuesday night, the service was very nice the food was very tasty and the price was all right, the only thing was I was going to pay by my card, but they said I could not and they did apologies.
This Photo was on the main door.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

We entered as a party of seven. There was plenty of space but the first question was 'do you want to sit together?' - Well obviously!

We ordered, 25 mins later six pasta dishes and an un-ordered portion of chips appeared, my pizza did not. After 10 more minutes we pointed this out - those who had politely waited now had rapidly cooling meals. 15 more minutes later a small pizza appeared - looking remarkably like the ones we buy from the local spar shop. By this time almost all the others had finished eating and i had lost interest. The pizza was not added to the bill, but it also missed off other items which were then ungraciously re-added after we had paid and were just about to leave. Appalling customer service and low quality food.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

First time in Annan and just liked the look of this place, was not disappointed. I had steak which was tender and cooked to perfection, my good lady had a pasta dish which was,I was told, really good. One small thing is that if you pay by card then you will have to go into the hotel next door and use their machine. Recommend if you're in the area.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Lovely food as always, and cater very well for children of all ages.
Service excellent and no problems getting a table, but we always book just in case, as the kids love eating here.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

The new menu is lovely!! The service was good too. We had the gnocchi, the venison and sea bass and they were all delicious. We'll be back!