“Good food and excellent service”
Review of Meganos - CLOSED

Meganos
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

We have just eaten at the Megano and all four of us have left very satisfied . The mains were lovely and the desserts were nice, light and tasty .
Thoroughly recommend this restaurant and it was also lovely and warm. Staff were attentive, friendly and helpful .

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Exvellent food and service, friendly staff snd would recommend to anyone. I was given a free portion of CV hi ips which I couldn't eat as my pasys dish ead mote than enough.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Staying on business and running out of places to visit
Great that this pkace now open
Friendly staff
Good Italian food
Very reasonably priced
I will be back

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

They were Six in the family party and it was in a Tuesday night, the service was very nice the food was very tasty and the price was all right, the only thing was I was going to pay by my card, but they said I could not and they did apologies.
This Photo was on the main door.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

We entered as a party of seven. There was plenty of space but the first question was 'do you want to sit together?' - Well obviously!

We ordered, 25 mins later six pasta dishes and an un-ordered portion of chips appeared, my pizza did not. After 10 more minutes we pointed this out - those who had politely waited now had rapidly cooling meals. 15 more minutes later a small pizza appeared - looking remarkably like the ones we buy from the local spar shop. By this time almost all the others had finished eating and i had lost interest. The pizza was not added to the bill, but it also missed off other items which were then ungraciously re-added after we had paid and were just about to leave. Appalling customer service and low quality food.