Amber Hotel(Grand Bend)
Book now, pay at stay
US$205
Oakwood Resort(Grand Bend)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmary joindoor poolthe salt water poolgrocery storehot tub and saunadog runstaff was friendly and accommodatingmain buildingcomfortable bedsbar fridgeoff seasona great staytwo nightsget awaypinedalemotelmicrowave
Reviewed 14 October 2017

This is my SECOND review of Pine Dale -- but somehow the first one never appeared and I want management (and staff) to know this!
We have travelled quite a lot but I don't believe we've ever experienced grounds as beautiful...make that SPECTACULAR...as those of Pine Dale. Serene, peaceful, a feast for the eyes and the senses... almost surreal! Words truly cannot do justice to how incredibly lovely with every step everywhere on the grounds. Obviously a lot of work and creativity went into all the surroundings in order to accomplish this level of artistry and allure. The staff was friendly and accommodating--a special shout out to Robbie who genuinely made me feel like family! (I hope Robbie is still there when we return!) We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and are really hoping for a return visit. It was actually painful to leave! THANK YOU all! Wendy and Jerry

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
PineDale M, Front Office Manager at Pine Dale Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words. We do take pride in maintaining our property especially our gardens, which we have won several awards from the Horticultural Society. All of our staff are amazing and hard workers. We look forward to having you visit with us in the near future.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

This is my 4th time staying here. I have had a great experience each time staying for 2-3 weeks at a time. Very clean rooms and great service. The pool, hot Tub and sauna are very relaxing and always clean. The arcade room is an added bonus. Found myself spending more time in there then my room.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
PineDale M, Manager at Pine Dale Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words. With so many repeat guests returning year after year it is great to add another to the list. We look forward to your return visit in the near future.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Come here for work often and nothing but the best! Clean, lots to do and extremely friendly! Pool table, arcade games, salt water indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and out door bbq area. You won't regret it!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind response. We here at the Pine Dale take pride in looking after our commercial guests during there travels. We look forward to having you visit us in the near future.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

My husband & I recently stayed at Pine Dale. The rooms were very clean, offered a fridge and microwave & were spacious. Staff was friendly and the rooms were reasonably priced. Would not hesitate to stay here again

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
PineDale M, Manager at Pine Dale Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you for the kind response, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Pine Dale Motor Inn. We look forward to accommodating you in the near future.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

My 12yo daughter, our 115lb Rottweiler and I checked in at 7:30pm. The room was small but quant. My daughter became ill and we had to check out at 12am to seek medical attention. The office is closed at night but the gentleman on call who answered the phone was very courteous. I was charged $175.15 for our stay.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank caramulder
PineDale M, General Manager at Pine Dale Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

We hope all is well with your daughter. We enjoy meeting everyone's furbabies and hopefully you will be able to come again. Cheers.