Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$70
Hotels.comUS$70
PricelineUS$70
TravelocityUS$70
TripadvisorUS$70
ZenHotels.comUS$97
All reviews front desk maritza genesis university casino city receptionist el monument attention
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2020 via mobile

Great hotel,clean rooms and environment,breakfast menu was well put together,friendly staff especially Maritza she is always helpful and courteous out of 10 she deserves 9. I visit Santiago regularly and I will definitely be staying here again

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank gavinp871
Platino HP, General Manager at Platino Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2020

Dear Valued Guest:

Thanks a lot! It is great to have read your review and we are glad that you found our hotel to be great and also clean. We simply want all of our guests to feel right at home while staying at our hotel. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2020

I had the wonderful opportunity to get a room here. It was very conveniently located in a bustling part of town with a University across the street and many shops in walking distance. Not to mention, Carrito de Marchema in the same plaza.... it is a nice bar/restaurant that had all the vibrance of the island in one spot. The service here was exceptional, everything from the security assisting with luggage, to intelligent multilingual hotel receptionist, especially: Maritza M.. was first class. There is also a Nice Casino on Premises..... that also has a State of the art Club inside. The club is called (Luxury Club) and I had a ball in there as well.... oh my Goodness the Breakfast...
I will be here all day talking about this place... just Book it & thank me later.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Faitlaforceent

Dear Valued Guest:

It is greatly appreciated that you took the time to review us and write such a detailed description of your stay. Thanks again! We are very lucky to have such a great location, being just minutes from the airport and also the center city. Our hotel is a great choice for many who want the best of both worlds, tranquil peace but close to the city.

Also, we are very fortunate to have such great businesses around our hotel including; different restaurants, casinos, nightlife
etc. This gives our guests more options while staying at our hotel.

We are glad that you found our staff to be great including our receptionist Martiza. We have passed along the message to her and she wishes you and your family well.

From all the staff here at Platino, we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2020

The property was wonderfully kept, the staff and security were highly professional and made me feel very welcomed. Thank you for accommodating last minute travel arrangements for a traveler, the facilities and amenities were property made me amazed and highly comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank DayvonnJ
Platino HP, General Manager at Platino Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2020

Dear Valued Guest:

First, we would like to say thank you for taking the time to review us during these turbulent times. We are very lucky to have such great staff and also the fact that we always try to make each guest we have here feel welcomed.

We hope you and your loved ones are fine and wish you a safe trip back home.

Reviewed 29 August 2020

I was surprised by this hotel. I stayed only one night but was impressed by the professionalism of the staff, and their eager attitude (which is rare in Dom Rep,imo) . Someone came out to my taxi and carried in my luggage .Check -in was very fast.Staff walked me to my room.Two water bottles awaited me there.The rooms are huge with high ceilings.Powerful air conditioning.Strong wifi signal. Comfortable bed . No road noise in rooms.
"Genesis" worked the front desk and was helpful with restaurant recommendations and other suggestions.As I sat in the lobby waiting for a friend to arrive I saw she was professional,cheerful and courteous towards all the guests. I was expecting an economy hotel,given the price but found a hotel punching well above it's weight.very impressive operation. Breakfast was included but didn't try it.

Dear Thomas:

Reviews like yours are truly what makes us keep going. We are a small family-owned hotel but we constantly keep pushing ourselves to offer our guests memorable stays. This means providing excellent customer service and doing our best so that each and every one of them feel right at home.

We have passed along your message to Genesis and she sends he regards back to you. We will continue to keep listening to our guests and keep striving to be the best in our class.

Thank you again Thomas for one of the most wonderful reviews we have ever received.

Lowel De Leon

Reviewed 30 July 2020

I like the cleanest of the room and the hotel too,the staff very friendly,and helpful I will recommended and my next visit to the santiago, I definitely will stay there cause, it was a nice experience

Date of stay: July 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Platino HP, General Manager at Platino Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2020

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you very much for your kind words and recommendation. We look forward to have you stay with us again soon. Glad that we gave you a great experience.