Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$115
PricelineUS$115
Hotels.comUS$115
TravelocityUS$115
Orbitz.comUS$115
Trip.comUS$126
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

We went here to celebrate our anniversary. Perhaps I had high expectations based on the website & Instagram. The view was stunning and atmosphere was great. The hotel was disappointing and our room was in the basement, which was damp and had a smell. We arrived a bit early around 1pm and the receptionists welcomed us by saying “and what time did it tell you to check in”. After driving up the mountain we decided to go to the restaurant to wait. The food was good and the service was very professional but lacked any personal connection or fun. It was robot like and in the night it took forever for to get your drinks. Overall, we had a great dinner and enjoyed the view but didnt live up to what we were expecting.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 28 July 2021

The place have a beautiful view, Eating at the restaurant is a very nice experienced because of the view and the food is really good. The rooms are ridiculously big but they are not cozy, The beds looks like a kids beds if you are a tall person your feets will be out of the bed. They look clean but smell bad. The bathrooms are ok.
I an very surprised, this is not what I expected.
Me and my wife travel to a different hotel four times at year we have been doing this for the last nine years. The best things this place have to offer is the wonderful view of Santiago, very good customer service, tranquility, you feel very safe and for me this is a priority.
I will visit this place again but now I will know what to spect. Definitely they have to do some changes to their rooms, The place is ok but do not qualify as a boutique hotel. Almost forget to say something about the balconies walls they are to low it is very easy to fall.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 22 December 2019

Beautiful hotel located on the hill overlooking Santiago.
Highly recommended, nice landscape, safe place and located on a hill top.
It is a boutique hotel with excellent food and service as well.
The city is located a few minutes away.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 21 November 2019

I made my reservation confirmation on Camp David website for nov19-20, The price for the room on website stated $55 but with suppose taxes the total came out to $95. After I made my payment online for the $95, I received email confirmation that I paid the total $95. When I got to the hotel, the receptionist wrote me up a new bill and the new balance was approx. $130. I told her that I already paid online. She informed me that was only to make a reservation. I have made numerous hotel reservation and never came across something like this. Also the base price with the additional taxes doesnt add up to total price. Not good business practice.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

We spent two nights here, one on each end of our trip.

Enchanting location with city views high up in the hills. Great restaurant and rooms. Would definitely go back.

Everyone at the office and restaurant went out of there way to be gracious. The high end local dinner spot.

If you are driving yourself it is a bit hard to find. Your phone GPS wants to take you on a bad road. Find the Camp David road and you will be fine. And know that sometimes your location spot on the phone lags a bit.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nb2146, Guest Relations Manager at Camp David, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2019

Thank you for your visit!!! we are working with google maps to correct the location. Hope to have you back any time soon...