“An Amazing Escape”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

gillizabe...
Mandeville, Jamaica
“An Amazing Escape”
Reviewed 14 February 2018 for a stay in October 2017

Gorgeous house with a private beach, staffed with super friendly and helpful people. What more could I really ask for? 10/10

Curtis M
“Best Birthday Experience”
Reviewed 7 February 2018 for a stay in May 2017

The house was absolutely gorgeous, very spacious, and very clean. Being so close to the beach was invaluable, I ended up going every day of my stay! I can’t wait to plan my next trip to Jamaica, as this is definitely where I’ll be staying!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing