Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from US$110.00
More Info
2,784 results
All reviews horseback riding the river our tour guide hour tour go karts hacienda carabali puerto rico experienced riders atv experience take pictures great ride beautiful scenery a lot of fun el yunque my boyfriend making sure passion fruit
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We did the 2 hour ATV ride. AMAZING! Wear pool shoes or crocs. They make four stops for pics. Two of which have a river that you can swim or wade through.
Last stop has a restroom and a limited snack and drink menu. Great tour, I would definitely do it again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The ATV tour was outstanding! Riding through the rainforest was so fun and our guide took the best picture of our group of 8. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves and when we go back we’ll definitely do the 2 hour ride! I’d suggest you bring a rain jacket because it rains.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Patricio (Pat) was our guide, he went above & beyond to make sure we were safe & happy! Very knowledgeable pointing out cool trees, fruits & iguanas!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Patricio was AMAZING very friendly knowledgeable kind great guide with gifts along the way(parcha and mango fruit) so fun. All the staff was so kind and friendly. The best

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The most beautiful view!! Turns out I came to this exact place 18 years ago when I was a little girl and came back to ride the horses with my boyfriend and so happy we did!! The place is beautiful, as well as beautiful horses. You take a trail through town to the beach and it was amazing as you travel through town to the beach the view is just amazing and once you arrive to the beach I was speechless how beautiful it was!! Had time to relax at the beach, the tour guides as well were super nice and helpful with everything. My family has been coming to this place for years for fun things so I highly recommend!!