“Best way to spend the morning”
Review of Mancora Yoga

Mancora Yoga
Ranked #8 of 17 things to do in Mancora
More attraction details
Owner description: Mancora Yoga has been offering Yoga, Pilates and Movement + Meditation classes in Mancora, Peru since 2010 and Internationally since 2006. Christa Angelo, (E-RYT) brings 16 years of practice and 10 years of professional teaching experience to the classes she offers, weaving together Hatha, Vinyasa and Yin styles of Yoga. ***PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ONLY CLASSES TAUGHT BY CHRISTA ANGELO ARE ASSOCIATED WITH MANCORA YOGA AND THE REVIEWS LISTED HERE. 2016 SCHEDULE Beginning on Monday, August 22-Saturday October 1 Monday-Saturday YOGA 8:30-9:30am at Hotel Del Wawa (on the 2nd floor deck/terrace) Mats provided but you can bring your own, towel, and water recommended All Levels Welcome! 20 soles per class (discounts for packages/weekly/monthly rate) Christa is also available for private or small group sessions of Yoga and/or Pilates as well as Holistic Health Coaching sessions. She is also co-leading a Yin + Yang Beach Yoga Retreat at Ki Chic Hotel October 3-9. Message for details.
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

The worst part of Mancora Yoga is pushing yourself up to wake up early while you're on vacation. Her yoga class is everyday Mon-Sat at 830am - right by the water for 20 soles but you can also do packages. Once you get pass the waking up part, it honestly will be the best decision ever. It's great to breathe in the ocean air while you listen to the sound of the waves crashing. It was a great treat and I wished I had done it multiple times while I was at Mancora.

1  Thank KCarag

Reviewed 4 December 2014

Great way to limber up for surfing and relax. Very knowledgeable and experienced instructor. 1 of my favourite experiences in Mancora

Reviewed 30 October 2014

This review is long overdo... I highly recommend Mancora Yoga to anyone traveling to Mancora, Peru (or travel there just to do yoga!) During my time here I took her daily yoga classes, privates and a SUP yoga class. I just couldn't get enough! Christa was amazing, if I could have stayed in Mancora forever to train under her I would have! She is kind, patient, an incredible teacher and so much fun! I can't recommend Mancora yoga more! Check it out for yourself!

2  Thank Alyssa K
Reviewed 4 October 2014

Christa is at the Hotel del WaWa, Monday through Saturday, 8:30 - 9:30 AM, for a great, energizing yoga class overlooking the sure break in Mancora. No matter what your level, she will accommodate your needs and provide you with a superb way to start your day. My husband & I were in Mancora for almost two weeks and quickly realized we were onto a wonderful, professional yoga class & attended daily! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 1 October 2014

My wife and i spent almost three weeks in mancora . We did yoga with Christa in the morning and spanish lessions in the afternoon at different location . We were both brand new to the world of yoga and Christa looked after us very professionally . We did the yoga in the "loft " at hotel del wawa which has a beautiful location and setting . If you are in mancora , i would recommend to give the yoga a go with Christa , your body will thank you .