“Worst service ever.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant ruined my weekend.I visited there with my family and friends on Easter Sunday. My dad has asthma and asked some warm water or hot drink but they said they don't have. They must have water, pot and fire or they must have microwave. My dad kept coughing and it leaded to asthma affaction. Moreover, we ordered medium spicy but food was very spicy so a few members couldn't eat and no one asked us how was the food. They don't care about custormers at all. Will never go to any Coriender restaurant.

1  Thank 나리 김

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Being close to our apartment and my craving for a curry Coriander’s fitted. We shared barjis - they were patties rather than onions done in a chickpea cumin batter. I had the Rohan josh lamb med heat , good but no wow factor, similar to food hall offering. Mrs had the chicken Korma super mild enjoyable. Finished with mango lassi. Beer! Yes , they had kingfisher on tap, excellent.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

During out time at Hanmer Springs we dined 3 times at Coriander's. The Chicken Achari is highly recommended and the naan bread was amazing.

All of our meals were very pleasant and the service was good.

1  Thank Jim M
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We go most weeks to grab a take away - it's that good!!! Loads of veggie options, they're all amazing so pick any of them!!!! Staff are super friendly, go try for yourself, awesome!!!!

1  Thank Richard W
Reviewed 21 March 2018

My husband and I had dinner here. We had the butter chicken and bread. Lots of food for a serving. The taste was great and the service pleasant and quick. I would suggest a meal here for sure.

1  Thank Kim W