“Very good and beautifully cooked takeaway”
Review of Lucky Chopsticks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lucky Chopsticks
Get food delivered
Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Kennington
Reviewed 8 July 2021 via mobile

We are frequent flyers as these guys are consistently good. That said we had a really lovely takeaway this evening. Everything was cooked beautifully. We had king prawns and broccoli (veg was lovely and fresh, prawns tender), crispy chill beef which was nice and crispy with good sauce and veg. Egg fried rice was lovely too and not at all greasy. Kids loved the crispy duck so much so we hardly got a look in!

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed 3 June 2021

If you are happy to put up with boring, tasteless, low-level Chinese food that is far from what Chinese food can be, then go for it. I feel let down over and over again, and I've had it now. I'm going somewhere else. I love Chinese food - the real Chinese food. But this is just cheap rubbish. And on top of it, last night I suffered really badly from what felt like food poisoning. I don't know, really, but I did feel extremely close to calling 111. My belly still feels sore now, although I released most of the food this early morning.
Step up or you'll go down. And that would be sad, wouldn't it. We like to support local businesses, but your food is just incredibly poor quality and taste.
Oh, and do get a flipping card reader!

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 26 May 2021

Excellent food, excellent service. Phoned order through, was ready well within time suggested. Have used this takeaway numerous times. Food is always good and hot.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 23 February 2021

We ordered chicken balls, crispy beef, seaweed and chicken Chinese noodles. Food was so delicious and the staff so polite. Quick service and definitely recommend.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 1 January 2021

Needs to have zero rating. Decided to support local business in difficult times. Ordered mid afternoon on 31/12/20 on the Just Eat App for 1945hrs deliver. At 2005hrs message received saying order late, will be with you 2045hrs. at 2050hrs message received order cancelled by the "restaurant".
What a complete waste of time ordering from them. On calling them, said they were busy and sorry. Shambles, never ever order food from these muppets.

Date of visit: December 2020