All reviewsrevolving restaurantindian foodshuttle busmany choicesclub floorperfect hotelhotel is locatedaverage hotelbusinesscappuccinoenglishdowntownsummertimerenovationsea
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Terrible location. In the middle of nowhere. Isolated area, absolutely nothing to do there. There is a revolving restaurant, but hardly open during midday, because too few customers. Once the airport moved from Laishan to PengLai, it gets more lonely.

Room Tip: Book early.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Jenny Y, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Yantai Seaview, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Herbert L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Crowne Plaza Yantai Sea View. Our hotel is located in the heart of politics and culture - Laishan District. The environment is beautiful and the air is fresh. And it's only a short 5 minutes walk to the coast and 20 minutes drive to Yantai High-speed Railway South Station. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you back to your new home in Yantai in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

5 star hotel close to the beach Well designed with excellent service with good quality service at affordable prices Gym and bar facilities with the best settings
Articheture of world class with neat rooms and beautiful sea views

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Jenny Y, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Yantai Seaview, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Ravingareeb,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Crowne Plaza Yantai Sea View. Meanwhile, we take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. Thank you again for your feedback and support and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Thank you !

Jenny

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Crowne Plaza Yantai Seaview excellent hotel. Was there 2 nights on business. Defiantly would stay there again. Spacious clean room. Service top of the line. Food was great and more than enough. Dinning area very clean

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Jenny Y, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Yantai Seaview, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear Joel S,

marcom manager

Reviewed 17 September 2017

The hotel is in the city, not too in the center. It is far from the airport, about 40-45 minutes by taxi. There is an airport shuttle bus station at the entrance of the hotel which is very convenient but it is about 1.5 hours till the airport as it stops at several locations. The shuttle departs at different fixed timing.
The hotel is near to a residential estate with restaurants, shops and a small supermarket. Beware that these businesses close by 8:30pm. The hotel is also located near the seaside where there is a road to access to it.
My room was on the 33rd floor. The view was superb because it has a window with city view and another smaller window with sea view.
The room has dark furniture. It does not have enough light making the room dark. The corridor is long and only one dimmed light which is not enough. The closet has no light on one side where you hang your clothe, coupled that it is made of dark colour wood, I was not able to see properly whether I took all my clothes with me on the departure. The air condition was a central one and it was too warm for a summer with thick blanket. Some plugs are not working.
The breakfast is adequate and has all the basic food required. Service was not too good. I requested for a cappuccino but the girl attending the breakfast served me normal black coffee. I told her to change but she seemed not understand and went away. She went to ask one of her senior colleague who went away. I thought she passed the message to her colleague and that I will have my coffee. However I waited and waited, no cappuccino. I then called her senior colleague and complained about it. She finally understood my request and went to finally serve me with a cappuccino!
At check out, the service was slow. Asking for an invoice takes a lot of time.

Room Tip: Arrange sufficient time for check-out as the service is slow. The queue at check-out counter is long too.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Michael S, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Yantai Seaview, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Valuable Guest,

Warm greetings from Crowne Plaza Yantai Sea View.

Thank you for staying at Crowne Plaza Yantai Sea View during your recent trip to Yantai. We appreciate the feedback and comments you gave to us and your opinion is very valuable and important to us! First of all, I sincere apologize for the shortcoming in our service delivery during your stay. Your feedback & comments are helpful to us to for further improvement of our service and products. Regarding the Fapiao issues, we recently installed Alipay scan machine in Front Desk to ensure that our Fapiao procedure is convenient for every one of our guests, and reduce your check out time. At the same time, we had implemented Crowne Plaza “Breakfast check out” counter in our All Day Dining restaurant to provide guests with more convenient check out service while you enjoy your breakfast.

Finally, I would like to express our sincere thanks to you, and look forward to be of service to you during your next visit to Crowne Plaza Yantai Sea View.

Your sincerely,

Michael Sun
Resident Manager

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Once again, I stayed in this fabulous hotel.
The rooms with sea-view are excellent. The Bay of Bohai is directly in front of the hotel.
The staff is extremely friendly and qualified.
In the night, I ordered a Beef Tenderloin to the room. Superb!!
I like the private atmosphere at the club floor during breakfast time or for meeting with business partners.

Room Tip: I prefer the Club Rooms with Sea-View
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Melinda X, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Yantai Seaview, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Crowne Plaza Yantai Sea View, and thank you for your loyalty. We are deeply grateful for your very high praise of our staff in regards to then being extremely courteous and professional. Crowne Plaza Club Lounge provide guests with a a private atmosphere. My team and I look forward to be of your service again very soon.
Thank you!