High Mill
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Nikolas(Parikia)
Casa di Roma(Parikia)
  • Pool
Silver Rocks Hotel(Nea Chryssi Akti)
  • Pool
Hotel Galinos(Parikia)
Argonauta Hotel(Parikia)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewssea viewamazing sunsetsmall hillnice poolport areaspecial thanksbeautiful islandshort walkbalconytownparoshairdryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 September 2017

The hill is a hotel with some much potential but stuck in the past.
It needs to be renovated, the photos give a wrong impression
Rooms shower are so small one struggles to fit into the shower while the doors are open. When the shower doors are open to fit in the shower, then one gets water every where
The single beds they provided for my spouse and I was not comfortable at all
The wifi is really slow and inconsistent at the hotel. Trust me I tested other Wifi speeds at other establishments in Paros and they were alot faster.
One positive thing is that The Hill staff are friendly & generally welcoming.
Honestly I would not stay at this hotel again, not worth it

Room Tip: room facing the beach views are not bad but seem to have more poorer Wifi signal strength duo
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DicksonE101
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Very very basic. The brochures must have been photos from many years ago. We ended up hiring a car so weren't stuck at hotel. Breakfast was cold & awful. Room old & cramped. Wouldn't return.
No pool towels provided.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We have been here for 4 days. It is a nice LOOKING hotel. The checkin was friendly, but after that, the service was gone.
Our room was small but okay. We had no room for our cases so we put them on the ground with the risk of broken bones. The bathroom was also very small. The showercabin has a size of 60x60cm.
The beds were not to hard and not to soft so it was nice also the balcony had a normal size with 2 seats and a heavy weight table.
The pool has a nice curve but we had seen how it is "cleaned". They put a manual cleaning tool in the water, walked away and then it was "done". Even the little amount of poolbeds (15 pieces). Wheren't clean. So i advice to not lay at the pool.
The breakfast had a lot of choice, but the quality is poor. The cooled water came from the watertap and tasted like it was there for weeks. The juice was like lemonade even when you mix it with bottled water. The caffee tasted like it was made yesterday. The bread was okay. Unfortunatley the cutler wasn't clean and there are bugs walking on the tea bags.
At the evening you can sit at the lobby or outside for your drinks but there is no staff to get your drinks and if there is, she couldnt speak english. It is like self service but you felt guilty to grab one. If you want be a bad person, i guess you can drink for free.
The positive of the hotel: it is 10 minutes walking to the boulevard of Parakia. It is a great town with a lot of restaurants and bars. There is also a beach over there. So if you decide to stay at the hotel: go to the boulevard and have a nice time over there.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Falco v
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel was booked for me by my travel agent, as I was visiting 5 islands. This hotel is awful. The room is so dated, the bathroom is so small when you are on the toilet you are hitting the shower with your feet. The shower is so small.
There is NO counter space in the bathroom and the towels feel like sandpaper. There is also no blow dryer. The tv is so small. The room has a musty smell when you come in.
Internet in the room was horrible. The safety deposit box doesn't work in the room. They have them by the reception which is not supervised after midnight and are out in the open If you want to take a shower you have to turn on the hot water tank and wait 20 minutes. The breakfast was good and the sunset was great. I will not be returning or recommending.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Next to parikia, amazing sunset view, easy parking.

I ent most of my time taking pictures of the sunset, i also used a drone.

Now to disadvantages.

1. Bathroom : not dirty but not up to my standards. For my bathroom is important.

2 breakfast : nothing to writte about. Let us just say i preferred eating at the city center

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple