“Fantastic service ”

Ttaxi Travel Transfers
Ranked #1 of 5 Transportation in Alvor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Ttaxi Travel Faro Airport Transfers - is a Travel Agency for Airport transfers from Faro, Lisbon, Beja Airport or Seville airport to all resorts in the Algarve Portugal. We provide a professional and responsible, efficient and friendly service. The best quality for the best price...
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went on a holiday in Faro Portugal last easter March 2018. I booked this TTaxi based on their ratings on Trip Advisor, I booked a return from Faro to Alvor Baia Hotel, it cost the four of us (me, my wife and my two kids) 104 euros cheaper compared to the hotel transport coach of 67 euros each way. It took us approximately 40 minutes (75 kms approx) while some reviews if you're taking the hotel's service coach it will take you approximately 1.5 hours. When we arrived in Faro airport the TTaxi driver (Ricardo) was already there waiting for us holding my name. Ricardo is very polite and helpful he also gave us some nice place to visit while we were in Algarve.

When it's time to going back to the airport, you don't need to ring them back to remind them, Ricardo is 10 minutes early from our scheduled time, nice. As always, polite and helpful.

I will definitely recommend TTaxi to everyone having a holiday in Faro Portugal. Five star service! Thank you very much especially to their driver señor Ricardo Santos for giving us a safe and five star service.

2  Thank RedPinoy
"on arrival"
in 27 reviews
"always on time"
in 32 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 16 reviews
in 9 reviews
"great value for money"
"great company"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Have used this firm before. Always in time, very helpful and reliable. Would not hesitate to recommend this company. Excellent service

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

the drivers both ways were friendly and polite - nice clean vehicles arrived on time would recommend this company

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been coming to Portugal for 10years or more and I have brennan using this company, they never let you down always on time and very nice drivers, we even got the owner a few times a very nice man. Well done keep up the good work.

1  Thank mariceDonegal