“Best place of southern Spain!”

La Lola Restaurante
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Tolox
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

In the three days that my girlfriend and I were in Malaga we’ve been here twice! Perfect location, located on top of a hill in Tolox with a superb view towards the coast. Wonderfull service, great food and well priced. Decorated with style and good ambience. A must visit when in Malaga!

1  Thank JorianBakker

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Can’t wait to visit this place in the day. The ambiance is incredible at night but knowing the area I can’t wait to sit in the terrace for brunch and take the magnificent views in. Now the food! Well most white villages in Andalucia you only get the fried to death options. Not here. The menu is well thought out and seasonal. Takes advantage of local produce and delivers it in a way you rarely see in a restaurant in these sort of towns. I cannot recommend this place highly enough. The village itself is a joy and this restaurant takes the place from a must visit to a must stay for a while. 5 star

1  Thank Lee G
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were out cycling when we saw a sign for La Lola and decided to seek it out. It’s a very quiet time ,the day before Three Kings , but we received a very warm welcome and ate a fantastic lunch of fresh , delicious and beautifully cooked food. The park brocheta in particular was to die for.
Heartily recommended for the view as well as great food and service.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Eaten here a few times and always come away very satisfied. Last visit, I had the fillet steak and my wife had the lamb shoulder. Both very tasty and cooked to perfection. We recently went to a Michelin star steak house in the Cube, Birmingham and that doesn't even come close to the quality of the food at La Lola.
We like the refreshing informality of La Lola from the layout to the service. If you are in the Tolox area, it would be waste not to visit La Lola.

1  Thank KAMIO
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

My partner and I visited La Lola on a recent trip to Tolox on a recommendation from a friend. We arrived at approximately 3pm and it was packed! The staff were so welcoming and hospitable and we were offered a table outside on the patio so that we could appreciate the scenic views. Although it was a busy day the waiting staff and host couldn't do enough for us. We made our way through several courses of sea food and meat and each meal was cooked to perfection. Overall I'd give our experience at La Lola a 10/10, a welcoming atmosphere, delicious food and picturesque views, we would certainly visit again.

2  Thank GTillips-LaGuerta