“Nice food great service”
Review of Made in India

Made in India
Ranked #11 of 1,137 Restaurants in Noida
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Paneer lababdar it’s very yummy
Food is literally delicious
And service staff is also very nice
Specially Pankaj

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

The food and service was too good and everything is impressive and D-Link of staff is too good love it

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

The food and service was an absolute Stunner. Visited this place for a team dinner and gathering was blow away by the quality of food and polite service. Loved the navratan kebab, kakori and nahari.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

My first dine in experience at DLF Mall of India was nothing short of excellence. I visited this buffet cum fine dine restaurant with my dad after a tiring shopping escapade in Mall of India and that too on a weekend after getting stuck in long lines of parking traffic just outside the mall.

We opted for the à-la-carte as I wanted to try the exclusive recommendations here instead of the set buffet menu. And so we ordered Burnt Lehsun Chicken Tikka, recommended by our host, which had a distinct garlicky flavour which went well with the marinated chicken; Gallan Di Galauti Kebabs which were soft to the core but the taste can be improved, the one thing I really liked about them is that they came with a lil tortilla bread beneath each kebab; and Lamb Chops which were succulent and good to taste.

Though we were almost full we ordered their special recommendations, their Butter Chicken and the Mutton Ghosht for the mains. Their butter chicken was the creamiest, heaviest and the tastiest butter chicken I’ve had. If I do visit this place again then the reason would be purely their butter chicken it was just that good. My dad really enjoyed the Ghosht with the perfectly baked breads in the form of a tandoori roti for him and a laccha parantha for me.

The most interesting part of our experience here was their cocktails, I had been getting the recommendation of their Special Nasheeli Chai cocktail which, unfortunately, wasn’t available at the moment but we got ourselves really nice substitutes in the form of LIIT for me and a Dry Martini for the father. We also ordered a gin based cocktail which ultimately resulted in the mixing of a lot of spirits for one day!

The ambience of the place is really sober and rich looking and the staff as well as the host here were extraordinarily helpful.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Great food, good ambience, good food quality courteous staff and always the first choice of my family to dine...just loved the property too..