“Review”
Review of I Sacked Newton

I Sacked Newton
Reserve a table
Ranked #3 of 1,226 Restaurants in Noida
Description: Featuring a modern interpretation on traditional English Pub, “I Sacked Newton Pub” brings the best of England pub culture where patrons will enjoy traditional English pub food from the carvery, raw bar, street food and grill.
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

This place has such a nice vibe here.
The ambience of this place is really good.
Overall presentation of the food is so good.
The taste is very delicious.
Staff is very coperative.
I liked it.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (239)

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Nice place
Roaming around in noida........exhausted from my work......i was very hungry.. so I thought to have some food from i sacked newton. And my experience was very good over their.
Their ambiance and soothing song was very relaxing . I ordered their
Cappuccino:-10/10
Paneer pizza:-10/10

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 24 February 2021

Visited i sacked newton for lunch and had an amazing time. We chose to try vegan food this time as they has a special menu for it. And yes we are not regretting it at all. The food was so delicious that i am ready to eat vegan all the time. Ambience of this place has my 100/10 rating, it has both indoor and outdoor seating. There's music so you can enjoy it while having conversations as it is not loud. Staff were very welcoming and friendly. let me recommend some vegan dishes that were mind-blowing like vegan pasta, pizza and tacos

Reviewed 24 February 2021

Went to this beautiful place, I Sacked Newton with my friend for the very first time, and my experience was awesome. Located in Logix mall, Noida. We had vegan food this time as they has a special menu for it and we are not regretting it at all. We had vegan dishes like vegan pasta, pizza, mocktails wtc. The food was tempting just like other food items that I am ready to eat vegan oftentimes. Ambience of this place is beautiful, it has both indoor and outdoor seating. The staff was also nice.
Must try their Vegan Menu

Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

Food taste was not upto the mark , mumbai pao slider was good , kidney beans croquette was hopeless for which they did not charge , pizza was ordinary. Masala coke had too much masala.
The management must improve the quality of food as the rates are on the higher side. 10% Service charge is also not necessary.