“Anniversary Celebration (dinner)”

Ranked #28 of 1,137 Restaurants in Noida
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We have booked a table for dinner on our special day(Anniversary).. food and ambiance was awesome.. the most important thing is Services.. very good services provided by Mayank Tyagi... appreciated.. keep it up

thank you guys for making our anniversary date so special....we really enjoyed the evening...

Thanks
Mr/Mrs Arya Kumar

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I visited Restaurant yesterday with family for lunch, It was superb food and special mention to Chef Vipin who asked us our choice of food, he explains nicely about food and nicely helps to find out our choice of food. very nice food and superb hospitality, Will love to visit again.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Ever since I shifted to Greater Noida last year, I always had to rush to streets in Delhi and Gurgaon whenever my craving for sumptuous food took the better side of me. Reason, no restaurant with the lil’ above ‘at par’ food. Atleast this is what I thought of till today.
But coincidentally, today, we had planned our college batch re-union, and the meeting point was decided to be Radisson Sec 18 Noida, being in a close proximity to most of the attendees. Honestly, I thought that it won’t work out since I have not had ‘good experiences’ with the so-called ‘Posh Restaurants’. My theory used to be that they serve average food at a high cost. Well, this notion goes away, today...
I was with 8-9 friends of mine at this SXVIII restaurant (I liked the mathematical name, being a geek).
To start with, they had a brilliant speed of service. But since everyone was hungry, our table was sooner filled with empty dishes, no matter how must they serve. But the food was breath-taking.
The appetizers as well as the main course food were garnished in a pro-manner, that I felt like not disturbing its ‘equilibrium’ state. They looked ‘beautiful’.
And the smell, just one word, heavenly. It felt like I am taking a stroll in a garden which has lamb steaks, mutton lababdar amd mutton rara growing on it.
And, the time when we started taking a bite or two from each item, the food seemed so good, infact the food was ready to melt in our mouth.
Every item on the platter was just as it was supposed to me. The tandoor items were smoked just right; the mutton items were rightfully spicy; the beverages were adequately chilled, everything seemed so perfect.
After devouring atleast eight different dishes, I decided to move ahead to desserts (though I was having burps already and my mind was suggesting to skip it), hence I ordered my favourite icecream, and my friends followed the suit. After taking the first bite, I realised ‘what good things I might have missed in my life’. The ice-cream was too good to be ‘made-on-Earth’.
I also got the chance to meet up with the chef, one Mr. Vipin. During the conversation, he told me how he was very particular in registering the inputs given by us while ordering and how minutely he managed the same. As per me, he was a Very cordial and polite guy, gem of a person, and most of it, he did his job so well that I promised him to pay him a visit some other day with my family.
Thanks for the wonderful food SXVIII. Hoping to see you soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Till last week, Radisson chennai was the Radisson which was considered to be the best in my view..it has changed..Radisson Chennai is maintaining the same quality..but we Got the first experience from Radisson MBD Noida..just WOW..and i mean it.Hospitality at its best for sure.the guys at this hotel exemplify a different level...every staff we met in the hotel was courteous..caring and professional..Ambience is superb...Rooms are marvellous..mine was a spacious room with a balcony..huge balcony..Food was tasty..

Over all a fantastic experience..Memorable stay..my friend from Germany was thoroughly impressed also..Warm reception by Vanessa at the check in.

Breakast was always a pleasant time with a lot of care from Mr Vipin Adhikari & warm service from Ankit .The way Ms singh takes a client to the food table, is quite nice.had a nice- brief interaction with Mondal.

Thanks to everybody..

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

It was our 1st wedding anniversary @Radisson and they made it so memmorable. Awesome food and service by the restaurent team. Also like to thank Mr Anuj for all the arrangements he has done for us. The chocolateTruffle cake was delicious. Thankyou Radisson MBD Noida