“great coffee and chocolate brownie”
Review of Beso Espresso

Beso Espresso
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Description: We are dedicated to specialty coffee, plus some pastries. You will find a great selection from award winning micro mills from different locations in Costa Rica. We roast once a week so you get freshly roasted beans (or ground). We package in compostable earth friendly bags, with proper protection and degassing valve to keep your coffee fresh without hurting nature.
Reviewed 15 July 2015

Very helpful staff as I speek little Spanish and OMG great coffee. I am from Seattle and let's just say I drink a ton of coffee.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Incredible taste, wonderful owners. This was a great surprise for me, and I can't believe how good the coffee was. I brought some home for my dad, and he won't drink any other type of coffee now!
Is it possible to have some shipped to the US?

1  Thank Amanda P
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Ordered triple shot cappuccino to go. Great place, they roast their own beans once a week...
They explained what bean exactly we were going to enjoy. Happy place!!!

Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

In the middle of a hard rainy day we found this spot and we enjoyed the coffee very much and they even hade home made brownies that where delicious...

Reviewed 25 June 2015

We wanted to taste the coffees of Costa Rica, and Beso Espresso gave us that opportunity with several local coffees. The characteristics of each coffee is described on a placard at the counter, although I don't believe all varieties are served every day. Tables outside are perfect for "people watching".