“First Horse Ride”

Equestrian Center Sivek
Ranked #4 of 8 things to do in Velingrad
More attraction details
Owner description: The Equestrian Centre Sivek is a newly built, modern horse riding complex. Available to our guests are two sand ménages; we have fourteen horses and a pony. We offer ménage sessions, mountain treks and faster rides, including gallops. Inexperienced children are catered for by offering lessons and short accompanied rides by lead rein. We offer riding lessons by a skilled teacher. We also organise one – five day tours with an experienced guide. Welcome!
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

I found this place with trip advisor.My young son was so amazed that I'm searching for a similar place when we go back home. The horses we very well trained and easy to ride. The price is also a bargain. This was my first horse riding and the feeling was amazing.

1  Thank Ilikingdom
in 5 reviews
in 4 reviews
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 30 November 2013

My favorite town in Bulgaria is Velingrad! Everyday other there I start with Center Sivek, i am full with love of horses and horse riding and Sivek is the best place, where i can spend as much time as i want with horses. There work 3 the most kind and decent people i have ever met. Georgi and his two sons Zlatko and Moden. They take care about all horses and Center Sivek. They have teached me how to ride, how correctly wear equipment on horse and how to communicate with horses. They are very honest, careful, hard-working and polite guys. Boss of this Center is enterprising, reliable and communicative men with lovely name- Angel. You will really enjoy being there, they explain you all details and will answer on your questions. I hope you will enjoy spending your time there. You can start with small stroll or just ridе in a manage. Of course you can ride among cornfield and mountains. It is amazing feeling to ride a horse in a wild nature.

1  Thank StefaniaSS17
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We spent wonderful four days in July 2013, enjoying horse riding at Sivek equestrian center, including riding from Velingrad to Youndola and back. As absolute beginners it was a great experience for us.
The staff at Sivek was helpful and well involved in our learning process. They were flexible enough to meet our expectations and in the same time to ensure our pleasure and safety. Meal and luggage transportation were also their responsibility. Horses were carefully selected, considering our skills (lack of skills). The attitude towards horses deserves respect. The horses were very clean and friendly.
The region is spectacular, with many and different places for riding – forests, meadows, etc.
The price is very reasonable, which with the flexibility of the staff makes this horse riding affordable.
Highly recommended!

2  Thank Boryana P
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Since coming to live in Bulgaria I have riden in many pIaces and have ridden at Sivek frequently. Velingrad and Sivek stables offer all I could wish for: fantastic riding/ATV / Biking terrain/tennis, excellent hotels with spa facilities.

There is unlimited scope for adventure in the wonderful countryside. Sometimes I have ridden for hours, quietly enjoying the surroundings. Sometimes we have been for a really good canter and gallop. On day trips a picnic was included or barbeque on return; fresh pork and sausages which Angel's company produces locally.
We have been on 2/3 day trips into the mountains, staying in forest cabins (with all mod-cons)

My husband has enjoyed trying out his skills on the ATV.
My friends enjoyed a game of tennis on the excellent new clay courts and then a beer in the open air cafe.
After all that we return to one of the town's excellent spa hotels. We have stayed in a range of hotels and never been disappointed with hospitality and facilities.
Everything is less expensive. People are friendly and helpful and climate is good most of the year. Maybe August is a bit busier, when Bulgarians tend to head for the hills and you will need to book well in advance for that month or public holidays. Generally during the week it's great; very quiet. In most hotels and at the stables English is spoken.

1  Thank susan w