“Enjoy the ride”

Equestrian Center Sivek
Ranked #4 of 8 things to do in Velingrad
More attraction details
Owner description: The Equestrian Centre Sivek is a newly built, modern horse riding complex. Available to our guests are two sand ménages; we have fourteen horses and a pony. We offer ménage sessions, mountain treks and faster rides, including gallops. Inexperienced children are catered for by offering lessons and short accompanied rides by lead rein. We offer riding lessons by a skilled teacher. We also organise one – five day tours with an experienced guide. Welcome!
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

This is perfect option for outdoor activities in Velingrad. If you would like to try horse riding for first time - you will have a well experienced trainer who will guide and teach you with patients. The price for this pleasure are very reasonable. I will visit it again for longer ride.

RossitcaC, Front Office Manager at Equestrian Center Sivek, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Thank you very much Eleonora, Equestrian Center Sivek is happy that you enjoyed the horse ride and we will expect you again !

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"pleasure"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

It's a nice place at the very begining of the town. They have around 20 horses and you can enjoy some riding at a very reasonable price. It's a good choice for not so sunny days

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Beautiful, nice and different. Riding with a guide on the hills around Velingrad. Great mountain views.

1  Thank nikvuchev
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

The guide was great, catered for my wife who is a novice and myself who is an intermediate. Had a lovely gallop on "talent" across the fields and hills.
Went back 3 times, something to note they no longer do quad bikes or archery. However when I asked about archery he got a set out and I had a free go at my own leisure with no charge. Very cheap compared to my home in UK. Worked out £15 for me and my wife for 1 hour.
Looking forward to coming back next year.

1  Thank Kieran R