Review Highlights
Be worth

Beautiful, nice and different. Riding with a guide on the hills around Velingrad. Great mountain... read more

Reviewed 11 December 2015
nikvuchev
Velingrad, Bulgaria
Excellent Visit - went 3 times.

Reviewed 19 September 2015
Kieran R
Slough, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

It's a nice place at the very begining of the town. They have around 20 horses and you can enjoy some riding at a very reasonable price. It's a good choice for not so sunny days

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Beautiful, nice and different. Riding with a guide on the hills around Velingrad. Great mountain views.

1  Thank nikvuchev
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

The guide was great, catered for my wife who is a novice and myself who is an intermediate. Had a lovely gallop on "talent" across the fields and hills.
Went back 3 times, something to note they no longer do quad bikes or archery. However when I asked about archery he got a set out and I had a free go at my own leisure with no charge. Very cheap compared to my home in UK. Worked out £15 for me and my wife for 1 hour.
Looking forward to coming back next year.

1  Thank Kieran R
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

I found this place with trip advisor.My young son was so amazed that I'm searching for a similar place when we go back home. The horses we very well trained and easy to ride. The price is also a bargain. This was my first horse riding and the feeling was amazing.

1  Thank Ilikingdom
Reviewed 30 November 2013

My favorite town in Bulgaria is Velingrad! Everyday other there I start with Center Sivek, i am full with love of horses and horse riding and Sivek is the best place, where i can spend as much time as i want with horses. There work 3 the most kind and decent people i have ever met. Georgi and his two sons Zlatko and Moden. They take care about all horses and Center Sivek. They have teached me how to ride, how correctly wear equipment on horse and how to communicate with horses. They are very honest, careful, hard-working and polite guys. Boss of this Center is enterprising, reliable and communicative men with lovely name- Angel. You will really enjoy being there, they explain you all details and will answer on your questions. I hope you will enjoy spending your time there. You can start with small stroll or just ridе in a manage. Of course you can ride among cornfield and mountains. It is amazing feeling to ride a horse in a wild nature.

1  Thank StefaniaSS17