“Great atmosphere and good food”
Review of Jo Et Jack

Jo Et Jack
Ranked #2 of 70 Restaurants in Ouistreham
Reviewed 21 May 2018

The restaurant is very modern, comfortable and sleek looking, it sets a very nice tone upon entering. The staff are attentive and friendly. The food was very good, and the prices were fair. I would highly recommend, and would return.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant comes highly rated and after the case meal I have to agree. I chose the 31.50 set menu. Chose oysters, steak and then the millefeuille. I had a moan about my steak because I had asked for saignant but it came a point, apologies no accent, and this was probably because they worked out I was English and assumed I wanted English rare! Not for me. They swapped it out without hesitation, and I don't normally fuss... Well it all worked out well. New steak cooked to perfection. At the end of the meal, I had coffee, and I asked for a little calvados... Well they must have being trying to make up for the steak, I was poured a rather large calvados, which was delicious, settled the bill and then staggered a short distance to the hotel. One thing i really liked was the serving of carafes, they offered carafes of say 50cl and rather than fill from a box they had some quality wines which they opened the bottle and poured 2/3 of the bottle into a carafe. They obviously assume they will sell the remaining by the glass. Eat here. Rather good.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Clean modern ambience; young enthusiastic and efficient staff, great food and a flexible attitude to wine and beer
What is not to like?

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We stopped off here on route to ferry. Our evening meal was very good and the staff both helpful and friendly. We wished we could have stayed longer

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This is my second visit, the first being a year ago. It was so good we had to return again this year. The set menus Jo for $20 and Jack for $30 offer terrific value for 3 courses . But also the choice from the standard menu offered great value for money.
The food was exquisite in every way , presentation , quality and taste.
The staff are friendly and even with a full restaurant the service was faultless.
If you want a massive plate of food this isn’t the place! If you like quality over quantity then this is.
It’s just a shame I’m not passing more often.