“Excellent food!!!!”

Jaipur Palace Santorini
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Karteradhos
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Exotic atmosphere scattered the colors and scents of India, rich decoration. All the furniture from the wider Asian area and some of them adorned the palaces of maharajas.
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I visited this place with friends and had wonderful experience. Restaurant serves delicious food. We had lots of vegetarian items (pulao, matter paneer, dal tarka) and food has authentic indian taste. We had takeaway order and food was prepared in no time.
After the food we had difficulty in getting to our hotel due to non availability of bus, so the manager ensured we got a taxi and reached our hotel in time.
Keep up the good work.!!!!

1  Thank varunsehgal2134

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The food here was fantastic, and as a vegan it is always a welcome surprise to find a restaurant that's so accommodating. The owner who seems to take on every job in the restaurant was amazing with communication which is so important to me. It's always a bit nerve wracking ordering from a place that doesn't cater specifically to vegans (although they do cater to vegetarians), but after ordering and mentioning I don't eat any butter, milk, or eggs they were more than willing to prepare the food in such a way; and the food was amazing, healthy, and satisfying. I definitely reccomend this place, I went twice during my stay and it was among the highlights of my trip both times!

3  Thank Nicholas L
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I really loved there food it was amazing must try chicken tikka masala ,chana masala,dal tarka amazing tea the owner was very polite and helpful

1  Thank zainab5
Reviewed 11 August 2017

We went there twice. Delicious food. Loved their samosas, boneless chicken karahi, and chana daal. The owner was very friendly and caring.

3  Thank Rafay K
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Delicious food and lovely service! Very accommodating to our mild and spicy needs and a nice ending to a sunny day.

1  Thank carolinecrot