All reviews sea view white suite cocktail bar stunning hotel breakfast room pool area minute walk superior room lovely room lunch menu fresh fruit olympic holidays cleaning ladies small beach on a daily basis beautiful island within easy walking distance
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Just returned from the most amazing week at this hotel. The hotel is so peaceful and the rooms are so so nice. We arrived late on Saturday night to find fruit and a mixture of bread and meats in our room which was a nice touch. Woke up next morning to the most wonderful views and a fantastic breakfast room overlooking the sea. The breakfast was varied and very good and well worth getting up for! I have read some of the recent reviews and I know life is about opinions but I found them unrecognisable from the hotel we have just returned from .The pool area is so comfortable and laid back that it was sometimes a real strain to go to the beautiful costa costa beach.And now for the staff. Massive thanks to the two Natalies and Maria on reception always smiling and helpful, but the biggest thanks goes to the best hotel manager ive ever had the pleasure to deal with, thanks ANGELA!.We will be back next year.

Room Tip: Go for a room on the upper floors to maximise the veiws
3  Thank lee t
Reviewed 21 July 2018

My husband and I have just returned from a weeks holiday at this hotel.The location of this hotel is probably the best we have ever stayed.The hotel is stunning however I feel it lacks any proper management.The reception staff were very helpful throughout our stay but the breakfasts were ordinary and what was supposed to be hot food was actually lukewarm served on cold plates.The young man who was in attendance over breakfast looked nervous in case he was asked anything, there was also another lady who turned up half an hour into the start of breakfast, I think they both could have done with some sort of training. We were upgraded which was nice but there again, the cleaning ladies did not use their initiative, shampoos and shower gels not replaced when they were finished.Cups and saucers in the cupboard and a kettle but no tea or coffee or milk provided.Also a corkscrew but no wine glasses provided.It was such a shame because the hotel could easily be a 5 star with some management shake up....the hotel did not seem to have a soul.

3  Thank 603georginal
Reviewed 20 July 2018

We booked our holiday through Olympic holidays and as stated previously by others the hotel is situated in a nice location and is kept very clean. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. When we booked with Olympic we upgraded to a superior room with sea view which was the highest choice available to us. To be honest the room was sadly disappointing.It was located on the lower ground floor and although had a sea view it smelt and felt very damp.There were also numerous cracked and broken tiles in the bathroom.For what we paid which was nearly £2000 for 7 days I would not expect this. We did ask to be moved to a higher floor level but were told the rooms were of a higher category so they could not accommodate us.Like I said it was nice but needs some improvements.

3  Thank pb19652018
Reviewed 13 July 2018

We were two female friends who specifically requested 2 separate beds when booking on Booking.Com. When we arrived late at night after a long journey we were told we had to share a bed and we could not get a refund! We were told it is only for one night!

Why should two grown adults have to share a bed when we specifically requested separate beds? It is not an option "preference" like a sea view. It is a FUNDAMENTAL part of a hotel room. We paid EUR84 and should have been refunded. We should have been told at the time of booking there were not enough single beds. We would have gone somewhere else. So if you want your own bed then it is not worth taking the risk. Small hotels shouldn't only be catered to couples. What if I had been there with my Dad or male relative?!!!

When we repeatedly asked for the Manager she did not appear. We were finally offered a derisory lunch and drinks but this is not enough to compensate loss of sleep for one night when we have worked hard for our holidays.

My room was on the lower ground floor and extremely dark - hardly any natural light. Be aware of this.

Shame as view from terrace is nice, location is good but not worth the money I paid to have to share a bed!.

Room Tip: Avoid lower ground floor
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2018

Breakfast was excellent. The location is great. You've got some lovely beaches just down the road. The public areas are very nice. They have some open fire pits which I didn't get to enjoy.
We stayed at this hotel for two nights. We had a large suite and it was a nice room.
The suite was on the first floor and unfortunately they did not have an elevator or porters to help you lift the bags up the stairs. I did get some exercising on that day.Unfortunately we could barely open the balcony door because of the wind. The swimming pool area looks nice however the surrounding grass was definitely in need of a mow. Not sure if this is a new fashion throughout Europe.
Price was highest we paid in Greece.
Would not stay again.

Room Tip: Don't get a room above ground level if you have heavy bags and are not athletic.
1  Thank AussieTravellersMelb